Bedwetting brief or pull up?

Jlinch Northshore is an incredibly helpful customer service Company for every type of diaper and will help you more than any over the counter brand.

I agree, Northshore is very good and very helpful. If this is long term incontinence, you need to find what is right for you day and night

Everyone has their own opinion on what type is the best. While one type will work for them it may not be the answer for another . It would be advisable to get the smallest quantity available in the beginning, so you don't have an over abundance of a product you can't use. Keep trying, and you will eventually find a product that will work for you. This forum is an excellent source for opinions, some good, some bad. Most incontinence suppliers will send free samples ,just ask. Explain your type of incontinence, and ask for their advice. They've seen and heard it all. Good luck.

Jlinch said:
What is the best tab diaper for overnight?
The one that fits comfortably, doesn't leak, and has enough absorbency to handle your leakage.

Seriously, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. MegaMax, Betterdry, Rearz Hybrid, and Tranquility all have people who some their praises, and people who found that they didn't work at all. It's a very individual thing wgiven the specifics of the fit.

My suggestion is to start by requesting some samples, and then move on to buying a few individual packs. Once you've found something that works well for you, you can save money by ordering by the case, but in the beginning you don't want to be stuck with an entire case of something that doesn't work so well.

ltapilot said:
Jlinch said:
The one that fits comfortably, doesn't leak, and has enough absorbency to handle your leakage.

Seriously, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. MegaMax, Betterdry, Rearz Hybrid, and Tranquility all have people who some their praises, and people who found that they didn't work at all. It's a very individual thing wgiven the specifics of the fit.

My suggestion is to start by requesting some samples, and then move on to buying a few individual packs. Once you've found something that works well for you, you can save money by ordering by the case, but in the beginning you don't want to be stuck with an entire case of something that doesn't work so well.[min
ltapilot said:
Jlinch said:

My suggestion is to start by requesting some samples, and then move on to buying a few individual packs. Once you've found something that works well for you, you can save money by ordering by the case, but in the beginning you don't want to be stuck with an entire case of something that doesn't work so well.
@ltapilot

I think in the end we all just learns what works best individually. What works for one might not for others.

@Jlinch Depends on whether you are a side sleeper?

If so, I would recommend a cloth diaper with plastic pants which are high at the waist. Cloth diapers have more absorbency around the sides than a disposable pad.

It's all a trial and error situation and to find the right product for your need. If you sleep on your back, a premium diaper would be good such as Northshore or Abena or Drylife. You just need to sample products to find what suits you the best. I use an external catheter and night bag and this keeps me dry and allows for a good night sleep.

ltapilot said:
Jlinch said:

I second this logic and would add this.

It sounds like you may be pretty new to all this? For me it's been going on for about 7 years. It took me some time to figure out the most effective way for me, (emphasis on ME), to diaper myself. And I'm still trying different things. It continues on whenever I try a new brand. I get my first ever case of Abena Abri-form Comfort M4 tomorrow.

Every diaper is different than the last. They all seem to have their own "fit" and it sometimes takes awhile to really assess if a product works for you. Sometimes you'll write off a product, only to try it years later and really like it. Unless there's been a design change, the difference is experience.

When I say experience, I mean having tried diapering standing up, sitting, laying down, top tapes first, bottom tapes first, and on and on. Even after all this time, it still takes me at least a couple minutes to change myself.

So what doesn't work for you today might be the best thing for you next year. It keeps this interesting for sure.

I can't decide with samples. By a case and try. If not the proper fit or they leak go to another one it's all what works for you.

Clay said:
I can't decide with samples. By a case and try. If not the proper fit or they leak go to another one it's all what works for you.

I agree. Trying two diapers isn't enough for me to form an opinion. It requires a little more experience trying to find the right fit for the product than that.

I would buy the least quantity as possible in the beginning,
This way you won't have products you can't use. Once you find the right product, buy in the largest quantity you can afford. Always ask for quantity discounts. You never know if they offer them, unless you ask. I have asked before and got an additional 10% off.