Who make most absorbent adult pull up?

I’m not a big fan of pull-ups at night, but Northshore are probably best. You can always add booster pads

Abena Abriflex isn’t bad. I’ve been using them during the day but adding an extra pad towards the top of the front to aid in not having an overflow leak when I’m sitting.

Most pull-ups are bad because the absorbent material doesn’t go all the way up and unless your penis is pointed straight down into it it will overflow the top or side.

I’ve found these good for when you are out and about walking or active because gravity and general use works. I’ve had multiple leaks in these while driving so that’s the consideration on any pull-up.

For overnight though I would highly recommend against any pull-up. It’ll never work unless you add boosters all over and wear plastic pants.

Craig88 said:
Hello Everyone,

Who makes best adult pull up for heavy / overnight?

I'm having very good success with Depend's Night Defense for men. I tend to leak at night, and since using this underwear two weeks ago, I have been completely dry when I wake in the morning.

@ExploringResources

I should've specified in my original message; I'm only looking for a pull up for daytime use.
I find that pull ups are more comfortable, however when I must change my diaper in a bathroom stall, I’m not taking my shoe off. I switch over to briefs or Tena Flex maxi belted briefs.
I only wear pull-ups around my house / starting my day off in a pull up until I have to change in a public bathroom.

Here are my favorites that I’ve tried in order.
1. Abena M3 or L3 pull ups
2. Attends Premier pull ups
3. Molicare premium pull ups
4. North Shore Go supreme pull ups
5. Tena overnight underwear

@craig88 gotcha, yeah I added the overnight part when I reread you were looking for overnight.

The shoes off, half pants down, get one side on then switch is very challenging and has been one of the most frustrating parts of this whole thing.

The struggle with tabs has prevented me from using those types of diapers. I now make sure both my casual and dress shoes fit in such a way that taking my pants doesn't present a problem. This means no "skinny" jeans for me. Just bought two new pairs of "classic" fit cords. Haven't tried them, yet.

Also, I carry a few spare pads and briefs in my briefcase (perhaps that's what a "briefcase" was suppose to carry in the first place ;) I find that, often, I'm able to replace just a booster pad rather than the entire diaper. I'm lucky, in that I can sit, playing piano for three+ hours with no leaks. Sitting seems to apply pressure, stopping the flow. Problem comes, however, when I stand up at the end of a set. Most evenings, I head straight for the john.

The only other problem I've discovered is how to respond to customers asking, "How do you sit for so long without needing, y'know, a break?" My standard answer is, "Practice, lots of practice." Like I've said before, we all adapt to our own particular needs. Bo

I echo the Abena when up and moving. Sitting definitely kinks the hose, but standing results in flooding. I either sit with a foot under my thigh to take that pressure off and let it dribble or make sure I wear a full brief.

@JoelCairo I've used the Nigh Defense too and found them to be great for dealing with my occasional bedwetting. So far no leaks.

I recommend trying Depend “Night Defense.” Most people here hate Depends, but few have tried the “Night Defense” line. I pee all night long in bed with a “Night Defense” and probably only have leaks to my sheets 4-6 times per month, depending on what medications I’m on.

snow said:
Maybe “Night Defense” doesn’t work as well for men; I have no idea.

Hi @snow they seem to work for me and my occasional bedwetting. Now I tend to not pee a flood when I bedwet so my experience might be different.

Glad to hear that the Night Defense is w working for you and as a day use as well.

JT

@snow I don't use Night Defense during the day because I like ProTec for daytime use, but I can definitely see how Night Defense would be great during the day as well.

Hello everyone

I'm new here and discovered NAFC
By reading some message I realize that I am not alone because I did not think so much
people thoroughly wet the bed which and my case too
This is heartbreaking for me but I make do with it
For whom and for protection I use the elastic hartmann brand which looks like a panties and can also be worn during the day
I find it efficient and no leaks to deplore

@snow

The Men's night defence pad stops at the start of the butt. They leak out back there for me so not my first use. I do have two packs that I got when I ran up back in 2019 that I keep for an emergency.

They may work for the day as they do hold a bit but are not good for the night for me.

My night output is way too high for anything but high capacity stuff.

@ThatFLGuy Oh dear, that is short. The womens’ are actually too high. I’m 5’7” and I have to cut mine down a bit.

Northshore Gosupreme work well for me. I only use pull ups when working out simply because changing them is such a pain, tab style diapers can be changed so fast without having to get half undressed. If wearing a pull up for a longer period I wear a GaryWear Active Briefs Waterproof Covers, available on northshore care's website. They are a good cover and are a softer plastic.

@JohnKane01851 agree with you that North shore Go supreme, at is why they are number 4 on my list.
I like starting off in pull ups and if changing while out of the house I use a tab style brief or belted brief like Tena Flex maxi. They are my personal favorite.

Here are my favorites that I’ve tried in order.
1. Abena M3 or L3 pull ups
2. Attends Premier pull ups
3. Molicare premium pull ups
4. North Shore Go supreme pull ups
5. Tena overnight underwear
cb9d8485d712fed85fce881e57ab706c.jpg