What is your best acronym for adult diaper

Archives1

Staff member
I am in a feisty mood today!
I am finding strange appellations for diapers. My new one today is Spam Protection Units
Yesterday it was Dignity Protectors.
Do you have any other ways to say DIAPER because, its more fun this way. And there is no point in not having fun.
Keep it clean now! No cuss words!

Do you mean synonym?
Acronym would be something like

Did
I
Accidentally
Pee
Everywhere
Run!

A synonym would be something like “diap” or “absorbent rain coat”

Wife has called them your padding, pee pee protector, protection, thick undies, in front of family just underwear.

I just call them diapers generally mostly said in a whisper when talking to wife.

@Spaz Too funny! My wife asked last night what kind of underwear I was wearing and I said "absorbent", comes across slightly better.

My synonym (or nickname or code word) for my diapers is “britches”. I rarely discuss them but I use it on occasion when talking to the very few people who know about them. It allows us to discuss more comfortably and freely in public without disclosing.

I'll be honest I straight up just call them diapers 90% of the time even to family. My wife on the other hand likes to use older language and goes with calling them things like nickers or under britches. She does it for fun and to get a laugh out of me so I don't care.

'Protection'

We travel a lot in our rv,, on moving days, I am always wearing protection.

I prefer 'pull-ups' ... the new nighttime disposable underwear is nice with an overpant.

I'm now hearing the rolling stones playing I can't get no...satisfaction (protec-tion...) I have a weird habit of playing music in my head to accompany conversation

@Maymay941

Points for being 'feisty'. Let me join!

---------------

Veiled or coded words expressed to those who understand were sometimes useful.

Saying 'Paying ATTEND'-shun, being 'DEPEND'-able, 'Respect their DIGNITY' or 'That DEPENDS' could be worked into a private conversation just for fun or to discreetly tell incontinence concerns of the moment.

'Tranquility Base' is the name I gave to my incontinence supply (stash) closet.

Years back, some in an incontinence support group referred to ordering certain waterproof
garments from Mr. Kleinert or Mrs. Bittner. Also, brand names like Chuck's (CHUX) and Saulk brands added for variety in a humorous form of verbal scrabble (use '____' brand name in a sentence).

It got whimsical, but the humor and levity eased tensions over a very personal issue for many of us.

PITA . lol.... do I have to spell it out?

Pain In The A**

Sometimes I get massive cramps in my sides when I am trying to putt on a tab style brief.... and that is what comes out of my mouth.

I make light of a need to change when necessary around friends (car rides, outings, in public places), by referencing to is as "tending to my Manper" or having a "wardrobe malfunction" when I leak and need to sneak away.

When my PCP and I discussed incontinence, there are times names come up, one time I said diaper, and she quickly corrected me calling them Depends, so it didn't matter to me, so I called them Depends, then this past week I saw her, and several times she called them diapers, go figure? I do feel the Depend thing was for her. I trust and admire her, and she has help me to many times.

I sure did, you posting this thought, made me chuckle here, as "we all must make our PCP comfortable, right? " lolol

Oh yes! If she wants to call bathroom tissue Kleenex or the Easter Bunny a Rabbit, just smile and make her day. Good people.