What’s the best diaper rash treatment for adults?

In a pinch you can also use Monistat it is very gentle on your sensitive parts and doesn’t knock you off your feet like using a spray for jock itch. I did that once on the head of my penis and I suddenly saw this blinding white light and it felt like being pulled into a meat grinder...bad move for me. And promptly called the doctor for a gentle cream prescription. Live and learn I guess.

artiejr said:
Another thing to consider is vaseline. I use the Walmart brand. Much cheaper and works great. Just make sure it doesn't come contact with any type of plastic pants. It will eventually make them brittle and useless.
I typically don't use plastic pants, but I have some that I have used on occasions when I was wetting at night or needed more protection during the day along with my disposables. Thanks for the warning!

Look for a Zinc based cream and I think a majority of people tend to want to slap on a bucket load between their legs when only a pea-size amount is recommended. Skin needs to breathe at the end of the day and if you block the pores, the skin will suffer.