What happened to?

I think pot changes your brain and makes you feel and do weird things+. A study showed that many of the patients in a New York State mental health institution-started out on pot and it it is a hallucinated drug. They can no longer function in our world.
I wouldn't take it unless i had no other choice, by then -just take me.
Alas hang in there-sounds like you have been through a lot also. Keep the faith and thanks for sharing, I have learn a lot from you all on different things and how to incorporate these things into my life.Thank You. Blessings.

@AlasSouth One of my dogs took it for a while too, until he started spitting it out instead.

@BarbaraDrabek it's interesting how drugs affect different people differently. All pot ever did for me was make me sleepy, others get hooked. Some take opioids a few times and are addicted, while others can take it for years with no problems.

I wish doctors would be clearer about the possible dangers of prescriptions, but I think they fear scaring people off.

jeffswet - im not a very religious person, sorry.

alasouth - pot makes me paranoid so i dunno. my doctors have tried to get me to use it for pain but no thanks. id rather not take opiods but i also dont want to be in pain all the time. debilitating pain. im on a combo of tramadol and oxycontin. ive heard pot helps with incontinence but i dont know how and seeing as my bladder is paralyzed i dont see how it would help.

@justej I can’t speak from personal usage but many of my friends from a variety of backgrounds recommend cbd oil for pain. Can’t hurt to try.

Not sure yet about CBD. Haven't actually tried pot - it has been many decades and a different country. The recreational kinds come in a bewildering variety - and use words like those wine types use that often can't be defined and are beyond my taste buds.
What about the so-called "Medicinal" types of pot? Not available here, yet - law of supply and demand - more demand for recreation. Anyone have a clue? I, too, have seen a lot of different reaction to pot in users. Not sure if that was due to lack of regulation and quality control, or difference between people, or what. That was my college years.
No standardization. You can't even get good directions/dosages on CBD, near as i can see, and forget it on pot. Haven't quite motivated enough to hunt down what isn't easily found.