First visit to urology.

These responses are a mixed bag. Lots of people saying not to worry, it's not that bad ... but also a lot of responses from people saying their first urologist was not great with pain management. Sometimes these comments from the same people.

@msuspartan It really sucks that you don’t value our experiences that we shared with you. I’m usually typing my responses out on my phone and it takes a lot of time and effort. I’ll be sure NOT to respond to you in the future because you just take it for granted.

This is a bulletin board for people to ask questions or leave comments and for people to reply to you. It’s n dot for professionals to diagnose, etc. People mean well when they respond. We are not professionals and we mostly offer our own experiences to help others. You don’t have to like what people tell you, but don’t be negative or hateful in your response to them. They took
the time and sometimes emotional effort to offer assistance to you. You may not understand what is written and it may seem like double talk to you, but you are not them so you don’t have to understand their feelings. But at least try. Have a great life people and don’t waste yours.

@snow @Chris318

That's not at all what I meant. I'm sorry it came off that way. The responses here have been very valuable. I guess I'm just expressing that I'm still very nervous in spite of the detailed comments I received here. Perhaps my nervousness came through as some sort of distain, but that was certainly unintended.