Wetting your Diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I maybe in the minority, but why does it feel so good to wet my diaper? When I first wet my diaper; I can't explain the feeling, it just feel great and nice. This is short lived though and then I start feeling like I really need to change my diaper.

Maybe its panic subsiding. You're worried about embaresment then suddenly realize you are protected so its more releif. At least thats how it was for me the first few months.

I didn't mean for my post to make it seem like I love wetting my diaper. I misworded my post. I just meant that wetting my diaper is not as bad as it could be. Not that I want to wear a wet diaper for hours on end but wetting my diaper is not a big deal for me. I'm fully urinary incontinent so I do need my diapers full time. I didn't mean to try to downplay anyone else's incontinence problems. I'm sorry if I did!☹

Mhart82 thank you so much for clearing that up I now know what you mean so sorry for misunderstanding you

This is the best part of this forum, we are all on a unique journey and part of figuring it out is sharing other thoughts and concerns, that’s how we gain balance in this journey😁🌈☮️

mhart82 said:
I maybe in the minority, but why does it feel so good to wet my diaper? When I first wet my diaper; I can't explain the feeling, it just feel great and nice. This is short lived though and then I start feeling like I really need to change my diaper.

For me. I can't say it "feels good" to wet my diaper, but I definitely feel calmer and less stressed when I am diapered... For example, when my urge incontinence was first starting to become a problem, I was always nervous when out in public. I can remember once last year, standing in a long check out line at the store, when the "Urge" came up real fast, and I knew I wasn't going to make it!! Within about 3 minutes, I had urine running down my legs. Talk about stressed and embarrassed!! Even after I started wearing Depends Realfit pull-ups, I still had times like on a long drive, where I over-flowed them and had wet pants.
Now that I pretty much wear diapers all the time during the day, I have a greater sense of calm, and I'm happy that I don't have to worry about exactly where every restroom is. Yesterday, I was about the 10th car in line at Burger King, when the urge came on strong. No stress, no frantic worry, just let it go and continue on... Had lunch, then looked for a restroom to change my diaper. It's called "Living my life on MY terms, NOT my bladder's terms."

Mike very well said. Basically the exact same story for myself. I was just amazed at the time I decided to wear 24/7 the stress that was lifted off my shoulders and honestly I didn’t realize how much it was stressing me.

Cheers.

Jason

@MikeD9876 you are so right, it is a huge relief not to have to be thinking about finding a toilet all the time. My only problem with going 24/7 is skin problems at the top of my thighs right in the crease with the groin.