Vinyl or rubbersheet on your bed

One system that works great for bedwetting is to double-make your bed you start with a zippered waterproof cover and if you want to add an absorbent pad you can then you cover this with a fitted sheet and then cover that with a fitted waterproof cover and an optional absorbent pad then another fitted sheet make up the rest of your bed as usual and if you wake up with a wet bed in the middle of the night all you have to do is peel off the top fitted sheet and waterproof cover and you have a ready to go dry bed underneath

When I was a child/teenager I had a plastic sheet that crinkled loud and then over that I had a fitted sheet and a flat sheet; then a blanket and a bedspread. Now, we have a sleep number bed to help me with my back pain. Now I use a reusable mattress protector (36x54”), a disposable diaper and PVC pants. I am a heavy wetter at night but rarely do I have to change the bed pad. My wife and I both like how I handle my Bedwetting. I hope this helps guys. Just make sure you use the best diaper you can find. You do get what you pay for when it comes to disposable nighttime diapers. I use Abri Form level 4 diaper. They work very well and are cost effective. Take care all and don’t let inconvenience rule you.

I don’t have leaks onto the sheets often (maybe once every couple of months when using disposables, if that) and am currently using a standard Ikea waterproof mattress cover. It has a Terry towelling type feel on top and a soft plastic kind of bottom that is in contact with the mattress. It is louder than I anticipated but has handled the odd minor leak very well.

As soon as I get up out of bed and come down the stairs, my diapers and plastic pants are put in a diaper pail. Plastic pants get rinsed out and hung up on the clothes line in basement. Diapers get washed every three days. My diapers and plastic pants are only uncomfortable when it's super hot outside.

My PVC pants don’t really make me that hot unless I’m in a place that is very hot anyway. They do make me sweat a little more then normal but I’m wearing a diaper anyway so really not a problem. I like them and would recommend them over plastic or rubber pants. They are also less noisy too. On the down side, they cost a little more. I hope this helps. I really appreciate this group. I’ve learned a lot from your comments and experiences. Keep them coming. Thank you!

I agree but I use plastic pants, but only over my nightime cloth diapers. Ive worn at night my whole life so cant really say if they're hot or not. Im just very used to them. I suppose to anyone using thick cloth diapers for the first time might notice the bulk, but not much else.

I have a waterproof mattress which I got online and a rubber sheet on top too I'am okay with it but my partner hates it

Used plastic mattress covers for many years, noisy but effective. Below that I had a quilted top pocketed cover that had a plastic backing, basically double layers of plastic protecting the mattress. Still have the quilted top but got a pocketed mattress cover that has a soft plastic top that almost feels like fabric but is plastic but quiet. Nothing leaks through it and believe me when I’ve had very wet nights and my diapers got overloaded the sheets have gotten pretty wet, nothing has gotten through it.

Thanks for sharing- I’m vey happy with what I purchased - any diaper leakage does not go through it. I also wear premium diapers at night - so for the most part they hold up pretty well and prevents most leaks

Hi! I recommend using QueSoft continence products. They're much thinner, cheaper and discreet, they don't even feel like you've got them on. You can order through their website at quesoft.com.au.

Thanks - I checked out the site - do they only sell pull ups? - I need tab style diapers for bed wetting - pull ups don’t work especially in bed

Chadindiapers said:
Thanks - I checked out the site - do they only sell pull ups? - I need tab style diapers for bed wetting - pull ups don’t work especially in bed

This user joined today and has posted the same exact message, word for word, in a whole bunch of discussions, most of them competely unrelated, I can say with assurance that I will never do business with this website. Any company that uses spam to advertise loses my business permanently.

I would urge others to avoid this site as well - if they start out by showing disrespect toward this forum's rules, how well do you think they're going to safeguard your personal data or your credit card number? Not at all, is my guess.

There are other companies with excellent products that help support the forums and have a history of providing product support and advice without resorting to spam, and these are the companies that I choose to do business with.

yes I was going to comment on the postings that not everybody in this forum is in Australia and not everyone in this forum uses pull-ups which is all the website has I personally am unable to use ullups as I require heavier protection and I prefer plastic-backed products

I hope the admin does something about them spamming the group

ltapilot said:
Chadindiapers said:

This user joined today and has posted the same exact message, word for word, in a whole bunch of discussions, most of them competely unrelated, I can say with assurance that I will never do business with this website. Any company that uses spam to advertise loses my business permanently.

I would urge others to avoid this site as well - if they start out by showing disrespect toward this forum's rules, how well do you think they're going to safeguard your personal data or your credit card number? Not at all, is my guess.

There are other companies with excellent products that help support the forums and have a history of providing product support and advice without resorting to spam, and these are the companies that I choose to do business with.