Vinyl or rubbersheet on your bed

even worse $95.99 for zippered

DPCARE said:
$50.99 what are they trimmed in Gold?

3029bb175db9ff53dece50b08ee7db4f.jpg

adebe7a60888ce94783607510505ae36.jpg

I use a vinyl enclosed mattress cover, then a reusable bed Pad sheet and then another bed pad like a bamboo top to it actually I believe it is a crib mattress cover.

Sorry I meant LL Medical - yes over $100.00 when you get the zipper one - high quality material and will never leak into the mattress again - well worth it

Always have had plastic mattress protectors. Growing up it was noisy vinyl that crinkled loudly whenever I moved in bed. Even when my bed was made when you sat down there was no doubt this is a bedwetters bed. I’ve always used thick pin on diapers with plastic pants at night. I will wet numerous times each night and get small to not so small wet spots on the sheets. I would usually just let these spots dry out during the day unless it was a flood.
Today the plastic cover is almost silent, which is nice.

I remember when I was a kid the mattress protectors they made back then were quite noisy if you sat on the bed or made any movement on the bed it would make a loud crackle noise well I think the emphasis on matters protector design is to be a quiet as possible my parents didn't use one of those on my bed the only thing they used on my bed was a small square about 24"x30" of natural rubber and often times if I wet the bed it would flood over the pad and soak everything I did have some friends that had the loud mattress covers and slept over a few times

The one I use now is waterproof but not really hot. You have to check Amazon since I don’t remember the brand but it’s some combination of a mixed vinyl product that quiet and pretty comfortable. Yes growing up my mattress cover was very noisy.

I have a couple of these WetStop pads I have a bunch of the Hospital reusable pads in both blue and green one of the nicest pads I have is a 3x5 PesPot mat

fb53db78d457c89362621e8d2e005f6e.jpg

For my bedwetting I have one of the white vinyl mattress covers as a base layer. Then there is a a quilted topped waterproof mattress cover. The fitted sheet next and then a bedwetter pad for the area I sleep on.

Before I got married I usually just had the vinyl crinkly mattress cover, a non waterproof but absorbent pad and then the fitted sheet. I can say the vinyl cover was obvious if someone sat on my bed. crinkle crinkle sound.