Vinyl or rubbersheet on your bed

I purchased an actual rubber sheet. It was hard to find and expensive. But there was no chance water would get through. The downside is I always ended up soaked… but in sweat! Lol

I usually use a mattress protector that the entire mattress goes inside and it has a zipper to close it with. The last one was vinyl. My bottom fitted sheet would not stay put, one corner or another would end up untucked. I thought maybe the elastic was worn out or maybe it was because this was a cheap set of sheets so I tried another set that was a different brand and a little more expensive. Had the same issue the same night I tried these. I removed the vinyl mattress cover and havent tried another one since. I have used protective mattress cover for a long time and never had this issue before.

Neither. I use a PUR encasing for the mattress like it is used in the hospital. The things are breathable and do not contain harmful plasticizers.
Under the sheet I also have a washable bed mat, which ensures in the event that I am not lying in a puddle.

I have a Hospital bed and the mattress is waterproof but I also have washable underpads I use as well

I sleep with washable under-pads on my bed. However, I also wear Tranquility All-through-the-night diapers with rubber pants. I won't say they don't leak. Occasionally, they do, but not very often and my bed has never gotten wet. So, I think this works pretty well for me.

Gary wear has a real plastic mattress cover that you zip the whole mattress up in - never any issues - the ones from Walmart/ target always leaked through if my diaper leaked

who carries the Garry Wear covers looked on Amazon didn't see anything

Chadindiapers said:
Gary wear has a real plastic mattress cover that you zip the whole mattress up in - never any issues - the ones from Walmart/ target always leaked through if my diaper leaked

$50.99 what are they trimmed in Gold?

3029bb175db9ff53dece50b08ee7db4f.jpg