Tried to find the best underpants

Archives1

Staff member
I still couldn't find the underpants that really satisfy me. It is not that they are bad because they absorb but the problem is that urine comes out of the sides in the groin area. Thanks friends. Any recomendation or special brands?

Have you tried abri-flex m3 otherwise north shore has some very decent pull ups. Either one works pretty well. Honestly if it bothers you too much maybe try tape on briefs as that will forsure solve your problem. Granted it’s normally I large leap for people to switch to tape on diapers but if it solves all your problems it maybe worth the switch. Just a thought. ;)

You really won't find much in the big box stores in the way of really well-made pull-ups but I like the ones that have leg gathers that do a good job of holding in urine so it doesn't leak out of the leg and groin area. The suggestion to go with North Shore is an excellent one as the specialize in really well-made incontinence products. And there are other online places that I've used that can also provide something decent. In addition to North Shore, there's Carewell which is in Charlotte NC, Parentgiving, HPFY (in Connecticut I think), HDIS (St. Louis)and plenty of others just by searching online for incontinence supplies. Most of them, including the ones I've mentioned, will have knowledgeable reps who will know exactly what you're talking about and will provide suggestions as well as send out samples. Just tell them you're concerned about leakage from the leg and groin area and they will understand. Good luck and hope you find something good soon!

Tranquility pull ups are pretty good- I use the overnights in the day when I go th the gym etc. other times I use briefs because they are easier to change.

Also, I’m a fan of magic medical... they have good service, prices and discount on case orders

A pull-up doesn’t give you much protection. You may need to switch to a more absorbent product. If you deal with Northshore, ask for a sample adult diaper.