Thickness of XP 5000 diapers comparison.

Archives1

Staff member
Awhile back someone asked how the the XP 5000 are. From left to right are Depend,Tena ultra,Betterdry and the XP 5000. A side note the Tena are much more absorbent than the Depend.
041762f56ffce95a854eb9f359ef2e97.jpg

XP 5000 and better dry are both excellent diapers at night time. I would question the other two. Probably wouldn’t recommend them for night use.

The tena are my main day time diaper. I agree about the XP 5000 and betterdry for being great night time diapers.

I also wear tena during the day very good diaper. If I’m going to be out for a while or night time I’m wearing the better dry or mega max diaper. Having problems finding the xp5000 in large I did wear it for some time and lovoit

Are the Tena’s plastic or cloth backed? Also has anyone tried McKessen? They look pretty good but are also inexpensive.

It’s too bad you don’t show the thickness of the plastic-backed Depend Night Defense diaper, which is definitely enough for a nighttime.

I was not aware depend made a plastic backed night diaper available in the USA. They make them for folks in Mexico.

My preferred disposable diaper was ConfiDry, until they went out of business. Since then, I've been using BetterDry diapers with good results, compared to Depends and Tena. (I have not tried XP5000.)

At home, I usually wear cloth diapers with plastic pants at night time, and BetterDry diapers in the daytime. However, when traveling, I tend to use only disposable diapers. I have found that BetterDry diapers RARELY leak for me at bedtime, where as with the ConfiDry diapers, I usually had to wear plastic pants over them to prevent leaks.