Long car journeys. Diapers

I will second what Jason said. I always put on my diapers standing up.

And the 2 reasons I prefer diapers are: ease of changes in public washrooms. Don’t need to remove shoes, pants etc. And the capacity differences are much larger with diapers when compared to pull ups and the standing leak barriers I find work much better on full fledge diapers as compared to pull ups from my personal experience. Way less leaks with diapers for me and I wear Gary wear plastic pants over top to help minimize the crinkling noise but like most on this site I do not care what people think as I am wearing diapers for my own personal needs and it’s much less stressful for me to be diapered as opposed to not. The joys of incontinent issues but I have fully accepted them and it’s just part of my daily routines.

And once you find what works for you your stress will go down greatly or at least it did for me. I would say just experiment and find what works for you.

Taped diapers, pull ups, booster pads if you need, plastic pants over top to minimize leaks and keep everything in place. Just find what you need!!