Had to get diapers with prints.

@Tarlton Numerous people on here have commented that whilst they're supposed to be exactly the same that the Crinklz seem more absorbent. That was also my experience when I was still using them. In terms of dyes running off I had that issue with a batch of the Camo Tykables ones but they since fixed the issue.

@Danman It seems that most companies do less juvenile prints in addition to the childish ones. Rearz do the Rearz Rebel (skull and crossbones) and Tykables do the Cammies (blue camo print). I think that these companies must realise that the people who'll be buying most of them are incontinent people. Personally, since having to use them 24/7 I've found that styles/colours do help a bit in terms of making products seem less like what they are.

Sci_Fi_Fan said:
@Tarlton Numerous people on here have commented that whilst they're supposed to be exactly the same that the Crinklz seem more absorbent. That was also my experience when I was still using them. In terms of dyes running off I had that issue with a batch of the Camo Tykables ones but they since fixed the issue.

@Danman It seems that most companies do less juvenile prints in addition to the childish ones. Rearz do the Rearz Rebel (skull and crossbones) and Tykables do the Cammies (blue camo print). I think that these companies must realise that the people who'll be buying most of them are incontinent people. Personally, since having to use them 24/7 I've found that styles/colours do help a bit in terms of making products seem less like what they are.
Thank you for the clarification! I thought I was Losing my mind. I don’t understand why thrust vector would do that. Betterdry was amazing already. This is like an upgraded version, albeit with prints. Now I have to think what to do long term since they’re the same price.

The idea of going to a urologist appointment in a cartoony diaper does not sit well with me…

@Tarlton @Sci_Fi_Fan It's interesting you guys notice a difference. So far I haven't noticed a difference in performance.

I have found them at thrift stores a number of times really cheap, and I buy all i can get. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks about me wearing them.

Then again I have found roadside rest stops that had no doors on the stalls and I just went ahead a changed my diaper in front of anyone there. Under the ADA act there was nothing anyone Could do. And likely I would never see them again.

@Tarlton I hear you re the whole thing of medical appointments. I always keep a stock of plain nappies to save for medical appointments. One of the issues is that often the more adult prints will be out of stock so I've had to get the more childish ones so I don't want to be in a scenario where I haven't got any innocuous ones. I've become pretty desensitized to prints at this point - so long as they contain accidents I'm happy at this point. I'm just frustrated at the gulf in quality between the printed ones and regular brands (Tena, Molicare etc.).

@msuspartan - Part of me wonders if it is just psychological - they look different so we figure they must be different in some way?

Well, I found another package of printed briefs- these ones are the Megamax in what I assume is 'tie-dye'- so at least they don't have the infantile patterns. I have to say- the fit is perfect for me (size small) when I usually take mediums, but who's counting? I used one today and could probably wear it til morning- I rarely wet at night, but I've had 3 or 4 episodes already today, so I won't take the chance. Very impressed with these, printed designs notwithstanding.

I haven’t experienced diapers with prints, but I would personally welcome some lol. Would make them feel a bit less sterile and medical and make me feel like they are more like fun undies. But I understand men may not feel that way.

As much as many people don't like the Abdl community, I will say they've helped diaper manufacturers in terms of making plastic backed diapers with higher absorbency for those with severe incontinence issues.

jeffswet said:
Well, I found another package of printed briefs- these ones are the Megamax in what I assume is 'tie-dye'- so at least they don't have the infantile patterns. I have to say- the fit is perfect for me (size small) when I usually take mediums, but who's counting? I used one today and could probably wear it til morning- I rarely wet at night, but I've had 3 or 4 episodes already today, so I won't take the chance. Very impressed with these, printed designs notwithstanding.

You should be able to find Megamax in plain white, black, blue and pink alongside the tie-dye. The only difference between these is the color. So, if you're looking for a high capacity diaper without the childish print, you could look into those.

I’ve always been fine with prints. They generally come from the companies that make better quality products and absorbency is really the most important factor. My wife doesn’t mind seeing the printed diapers on me either.

I have cases of printed diapers also. Love how they feel and how absorbent they are. I only use them at bedtime when I have been out with the guys at the bar. There is no shame in wearing printed diapers. There thicker and can handle what you throw at them plus more. Very comfortable to wear also. I am all for extra protection no matter if its has prints or not on them.

I agree the printed diapers are superior in capacity. I really don’t care what is printed on them as I am the only one that sees me in them. I also have plain diapers to wear when I go for my annual physical or anywhere else I will be seen diapered.

My wife actually likes the playful nature of them. We are not into the adult baby crap, but it is fun when I am getting undressed and she makes comments. I do similar with her pretty panties and love to see her in a way others don't get to. I can only assume she sees it the same way. She is very happy with what ever I wear, white or patterns as long as I am comfortable, dry and happy.

Shame is what you make of it. With the stuff I live with, why not be playful sometimes and get outside of just white! Just like boxers these days, try finding white ones :)

The only thing I find with the ABDL diapers are they are louder. I like the Megamax and just use different colors

It's hard to deny that the diapers with prints though made for the ABDL community are definitely worlds better when it comes to quality in terms of capacity and absorbency.
I learned a while back that I would much rather wear a diaper that looks like it's designed for a toddler, than one that leaks. It's not like anyone is going to see it besides me or my wife.

For anyone who wants the quality of the printed ones without the prints, I recently bought two cases of the InControl Elite Hybrid and they're utterly superb. There never seems to be much stock at the supplier I use though, I went to get some more but they sold out. I tend to always keep a stock of some innocuous ones for medical appointments but the camo Tykables have really shot up in price.