Testing. Testing

Archives1

Staff member
Hi i haven't seen any posts on the board here gor 2 weeks so i dont know if everyone is ok or if im bumped off into the ether net.
Hope everyone is doing well and Spring has come to your part of the country.

Been busy-went up North for 5 days for my Aunt's 105th birthday party. Got a chance to see all my cousins-not enough time to talk with everyone.I really like this guy I am going with. We love each other very much. We are going to meet with Father on the 8th of April to talk about getting married. Was nice to see everyone though-blessings-Barb

I know to be careful-however one has got to live also and everyone likes him. I haven't had one person say to me-forget him. He takes good care of me. He drove me into therapy yesterday. WE are looking for a place to live. I really don't ant to move yet a know place with a pool would be good for me.

Having the easiest Break-Up I've seen in 12-13 years of SouthCentral Alaska, sun & temps into the 50s are melting snow, and nighttime freezing slows it enough to prevent pooling and soft driveways (mostly). Buds on trees not budding yet, so maybe we'll get one more cold spell. (The trees might be smarter than us.) Birds are going into courting early, songs changed. And continence has improved and i wish i knew why. If figure it out, I'll pass it on. Oh yeah: the big northern owls are hooting - they're back. Now if i could only drink alcohol, I'd be hooting back.

Sounds good!
I asked the forum and they had a tech check. Somehow my email nsme got bumped to their spam filter.
Glad to hear you 2 are enjoying the good life!

I've been going to pelvic floor physical therapy. It's a pain getting it approved to be covered by my Insurance, but it's been a positive experience. I'm also trying out a new Urologist in a few weeks.

Working, kids activities and still trying to figure out whats going on. I am doing pelvic floor exercises right now for 6 weeks. Insurance required it before they can even put in for the interstim trial. I have accepted that I will be wearing pullups for the time being.

3babiesin3years said:
Working, kids activities and still trying to figure out whats going on. I am doing pelvic floor exercises right now for 6 weeks. Insurance required it before they can even put in for the interstim trial. I have accepted that I will be wearing pullups for the time being.

How do you like the therapy so far? I'm finding the biofeedback to be very useful. I've been doing kegels wrong for years( under the direction of my urologist)

I don’t think there is biofeedback with mine. The therapist gave me some exercises and said to come back in 6 weeks to reevaluate. I have to do a voiding diary once a week too. She did check and say I did Kegels fine, which I had done those for a month before without any improvement.

to Barbara D, so very happy you have found
someone that you enjoy. I am sure you will be very happy.Glad you are going to see Father, I take it your Catholic,I am catholic also. He will guide you also. Good luck finding a place you both like to Live, which I think is a good idea. Many bleesings and prayers going your way. I am a 69 year old happily Married. I know my nameon this site seems like a man but its just on of my favorite names.

I had biofeedback last year with propel exercises and has made world of difference to me. I can now work out without having to stop a few times to go void myself. it is a blessing. I am a brain tumor survivor and never knew that so much of it was due to the brain tumor. I am truly thankful. One has to have stuff checked and recheck all the time.

pelvic floor therapy is a great thing-helped me a lot. NO more wet pants all the time or having to wear a pad all the time

You are the most surprising success story Barbara! It is wonderful to know that you have good happy times!

3babiesin3years said:
I don’t think there is biofeedback with mine. The therapist gave me some exercises and said to come back in 6 weeks to reevaluate. I have to do a voiding diary once a week too. She did check and say I did Kegels fine, which I had done those for a month before without any improvement.

Next time you go, ask about the biofeedback. It's good at determining how weak your floor is and how the exercises are working out.

I discovered what I thought was a full squeeze wasn't much of a squeeze at all. Something to work on. And if it makes you feel any better, I'm still in pullups as well. Not that big of a deal.

NoCans said:
3babiesin3years said:

Next time you go, ask about the biofeedback. It's good at determining how weak your floor is and how the exercises are working out.

I discovered what I thought was a full squeeze wasn't much of a squeeze at all. Something to work on. And if it makes you feel any better, I'm still in pullups as well. Not that big of a deal.

Thanks. I will. Pullups have made it possible for me to continue to work and be active with my kids, so I am ok with it! I actually can't imagine NOT having that protection now.