Sleeping pills

Thank you Snow. I only wrote what my doctor stated to me. So, I appreciate your first hand knowledge of zolpidem. I’ll definitely and gladly take your advice. I do hope it helps me. I’ve been round and round the sleeping pill market, too. Not to your level so I hope your regiment is working good for you now. I really appreciate your experience on this subject. I am sure it will help many others too. Thank you so much Snow you have been terrific and from here out a valued friend.

Just a quick update. The sleeping pills seem to have had no effect at all. I dont thik that I will use the last few.

@physlink I read this article today and thought of you, and anyone who has had COVID. I suspect most us have insomnia because of Nocturia.

@physlink (and all),

I saw an advertisement on TV for a new medication called Quviviq.

Here is an article comparing it to Ambien. I’m sure I’ll eventually give it a try.

@physlink I take Lorazepam, very addicting but like Snow and others I cannot settle down at night and my team tells me I need to continue, and she continues to order refills. They ordered another sleep study for me because of my heart rate, and I suppose it's time