Ready to get the gun out, My story and questions, AUS

2wheels -- Read your story with interest. My husband has to see a urologist cuz he has a PSA that is a high normal! We'll definitely keep in mind what you have gone through. AUS seems 2 b the way 2 go. And an Edex injection for your ED. If you're a smoker quit right now. Nicotine cuts blood circulation to your genitalia.

2wheels...please research AUS (Artificial Urinary Sphincter). If you're in Florida, get to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville.

PoppyKeith said:
2wheels...please research AUS (Artificial Urinary Sphincter). If you're in Florida, get to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville.
I just saw you've had that surgery! Good for you!

Today, August 19th marks three years since my cancer surgery. I am alive, the dragon was slayed, and while there are some ramifications for what I have done to myself, I am blessed beyond anything I deserve!

Over the past three years I have lost my prostate, my brother and my dog, so I thought today would be an appropriate date to release a small 98 page story of my thousand days.

I did this project over the past 6-8 months to archive my remembrances, but more so to give a real, first person view of mens prostate issues in the hope of education and that it could maybe help other folks who could be making their own decisions, if they are unfortunately facing the same.

As I say in the intro, my story is embarrassing, very explicit, and an extremely personal subject. It is hard to talk about, much less write about or publish to the world, but I felt obligated to do so and to share, so as to help others who could, at some time be facing the same.

This was a fun project, but a path I do not wish on anyone, I am posting this in the hope that you will get off ten bucks (the profits go to prostate charity), read it and then leave a review here and on Amazon (hopefully positive, or at least honest) so as to help promote. Then I hope you will share it with others in your network (especially men).

Hopefully, it can do some good.
Click here to see it

BTW, I am scared to death and can’t believe I actually released this, but I have faith that a real story can help and the thing about faith is, if you don't have it, you can't understand it. And if you do, no explanation is necessary.