PROTECBriefs

Archives1

Staff member
A while ago there was some discussion about PROTECBriefs, I had considered ordering one at that time. Well, the sizes 2XL and 3XL were not available then, well I signed up to be notified when they become available. Yesterday I received an email that those sizes are now in stock, well I still feel they are a bit price prohibitive at $69.00. Well, I went ahead and bit the bullet and placed an order as I had heard good things about them. I am hoping there help with leakage especially since I am a side-sleeper.
I anyone else is looking at getting one of these You can use PROTEC10 for 10% off the purchase price, I am hoping this is worth the price and it works.

4d2ae789367058cdb48e83184e1e13f1.jpg

That would be a game changer for sure, thank you for forwarding that discount code and please forward the results

I am wondering how these will work compared to plastic pants I have tried numerous different types of plastic pants

DPCARE said:
I am wondering how these will work compared to plastic pants I have tried numerous different types of plastic pants

I've used plastic pants from time to time and I would guess since these have absorbancy all around they would have to fair better. If they actually would have all around protection, I could see myself going with a cheaper brand of brief to save some money without worrying about leaks

DPCARE said:
A while ago there was some discussion about PROTECBriefs, I had considered ordering one at that time. Well, the sizes 2XL and 3XL were not available then, well I signed up to be notified when they become available. Yesterday I received an email that those sizes are now in stock, well I still feel they are a bit price prohibitive at $69.00. Well, I went ahead and bit the bullet and placed an order as I had heard good things about them. I am hoping they will help with leakage especially since I am a side-sleeper.
I anyone else is looking at getting one of these You can use PROTEC10 for 10% off the purchase price, I am hoping this is worth the price and it works.

DPCARE said:
A while ago there was some discussion about PROTECBriefs, I had considered ordering one at that time. Well, the sizes 2XL and 3XL were not available then, well I signed up to be notified when they become available. Yesterday I received an email that those sizes are now in stock, well I still feel they are a bit price prohibitive at $69.00. Well, I went ahead and bit the bullet and placed an order as I had heard good things about them. I am hoping there help with leakage especially since I am a side-sleeper.
If anyone else is looking at getting one of these You can use PROTEC10 for 10% off the purchase price, I am hoping this is worth the price and it works.