PROTECBriefs

DPCARE said:
I found a photo describing the layers

DPCARE said:
I messaged them on Facebook and this is the response I received

Hi David, we carry up to XL currently but plan to add 2XL and 3XL soon so we are taking pre orders.
PROTECBriefs sent Today at 4:52 PM
2XL: waist 45-50, hip 50-54
3XL: waist 51-56, hip 55-60

DPCARE said:
I too am considering getting 1 as well but $70.00 is a bit steep and I need to know the sizing the xl might be a bit snug and I don't know what the 2xl and 3xl cover

justej said:
I was thinking about getting some and using the after pay thing to help with costs. I have no idea what size to get though. I emailed the person but haven’t heard back.
309d3a603ab914258d5e9d8dfb513d8a.jpg
8f6cbe9e7017588be3383a07b0df949b.jpg

Fair justej but really it’s just a name and honestly there is some truth to it if most of us on this forum didn’t have protection to wear lol

I know that doesn’t help any but hey we need to learn to laugh about trivial things as society as a whole are all too stressed currently. And yes stressed for good reason but life is passing us all by.

Hope every is doing the best they can be given these tumultuous covid times.

Cheers

Jason

do you wear under day clothes or only to bed and if you wear it under your day clothing how well does it wear under your clothing?

Jwh51 said:
Couple mm thick but they are cozy and comfortable

Wears great under day clothes and I don’t wear at night since I am fortunate I do not have night time issues but I assume those are coming at some point in the future. Lol

cool thank you

Jwh51 said:
Wears great under day clothes and I don’t wear at night since I am fortunate I do not have night time issues but I assume those are coming at some point in the future. Lol