PROTECBriefs

Archives1

Staff member
has anyone on this forum ever seen or heard of PROTECBriefs they are a little pricey about $70.00 for the adult sizes but they look interesting
they seem to a diaper cover a little more form-fitting and better coverage than plastic pants just wondering what others thoughts might be on these

4d2ae789367058cdb48e83184e1e13f1.jpg

Yes I have purchased a pair and I do like them. However not sure if I have the correct size as I have leaked at my thighs.

These pants are super comfortable and very well made.

are they worth the $70.00?

Jwh51 said:
Yes I have purchased a pair and I do like them. However not sure if I have the correct size as I have leaked at my thighs.

These pants are super comfortable and very well made.

Hmmm.. these look interesting but do they have an absorbent layer on the inside and waterproof outer layer? Website didn't really explain and the photos weren't clear on how it works either

yes I agree with everything you said and I don't see a size chart

JC1471 said:
Hmmm.. these look interesting but do they have an absorbent layer on the inside and waterproof outer layer? Website didn't really explain and the photos weren't clear on how it works either

Act somewhat like training pants I would say. There is no plastic lining or anything however they do great at hold up diapers and form fitting. Like I said above my issue has been a small stream escaping down my thigh so not sure if I am using the wrong size or my body is just built differently lol oh the joys. Lol

I found a size chart and it shows size measurements up to XL but they seem to have a 2XL and a 3XL as well

I just emailed Jeanne at protec briefs to ask her opinion on what possibly is causing the problem I am experiencing with these pants. But otherwise I really like them and just want to satisfy the small stream that escapes when I am wearing them but otherwise I really like them and they are super comfortable

Just my humble opinion! Lol 😂

Cheers
Jason

ahh yes, but are they worth the $70.00?

Jwh51 said:
are they worth the $70.00?
Jwh51 said:
I just emailed Jeanne at protec briefs to ask her opinion on what possibly is causing the problem I am experiencing with these pants. But otherwise I really like them and just want to satisfy the small stream that escapes when I am wearing them but otherwise I really like them and they are super comfortable

Just my humble opinion! Lol 😂

Cheers
Jason

In my mind yes but agree the price is up there for a lot of people so I think it depends on how active you are and if you would find value in them. I am very active so I like that it basically contains things while providing structure at the same time.

how well do they fit under your clothing and you compared them to training pants how thick are they?

Jwh51 said:
In my mind yes but agree the price is up there for a lot of people so I think it depends on how active you are and if you would find value in them. I am very active so I like that it basically contains things while providing structure at the same time.

I was thinking about getting some and using the after pay thing to help with costs. I have no idea what size to get though. I emailed the person but haven’t heard back.

AS far as I'm concerned the all-important factor is determining the correct size because if the size is off then that's an invitation to experience leaks!!! Not good at all! When ordering something new I have to double-check the size because one company's "medium" may be another company's "small," or "small/medium" or somebody's "large" may be somebody else's "medium." And since you have the name of a contact person at Protecbriefs by all means check with her about the size!!! Good luck and I hope these work really well for anyone considering getting these!
Another thing that would help is a chart that gives sizes according to waist measurements. I always look for those!

I too am considering getting 1 as well but $70.00 is a bit steep and I need to know the sizing the xl might be a bit snug and I don't know what the 2xl and 3xl cover

justej said:
I was thinking about getting some and using the after pay thing to help with costs. I have no idea what size to get though. I emailed the person but haven’t heard back.

I messaged them on Facebook and this is the response I received

Hi David, we carry up to XL currently but plan to add 2XL and 3XL soon so we are taking pre orders.
PROTECBriefs sent Today at 4:52 PM
2XL: waist 45-50, hip 50-54
3XL: waist 51-56, hip 55-60

DPCARE said:
I too am considering getting 1 as well but $70.00 is a bit steep and I need to know the sizing the xl might be a bit snug and I don't know what the 2xl and 3xl cover

justej said:

I found a photo describing the layers

DPCARE said:
I messaged them on Facebook and this is the response I received

Hi David, we carry up to XL currently but plan to add 2XL and 3XL soon so we are taking pre orders.
PROTECBriefs sent Today at 4:52 PM
2XL: waist 45-50, hip 50-54
3XL: waist 51-56, hip 55-60

DPCARE said:

justej said:
309d3a603ab914258d5e9d8dfb513d8a.jpg