Post prostate removal due to cancer

Hi
I had surgery 4 years ago. Between surgery and 35 radium treatments I have 100% incontinence. I’ve also had 3.5 years of hormone therapy.

The cancer has spread to my tailbone and right ilium. I am now going to an oncologist for treatment.

I am very active. I fish ,teach at church do ,yard work etc.

I use use Men’s Liberty external Cathaters. I’ve never had an infection. I use them with leg bags from URO Concepts. Com. Both are covered by insurance with a script from urologist. They work very well.

Please feel free to email me if I can help. I plan on being on this journey a little longer. God has other things for me to do.

Good Luck
God bless

Sorry to hear of your situation. But I appreciate the information you've shared.
MERRY CHRISTMAS & GOD BLESS!

RPS 15 yrs. ago. Stress & urge incontinence persist. For most of the time afterwards, one male guard lasted all day. In the last 6 months, guards saturated, used 2-4 per day. Occasional bedwetting.

Changed to Poise, Tena & Equate (WalMart) overnight pads. All are shaped, vs. the long rectangle of unisex pads. Invert larger end to the front and they all work very well. Contain surges and floods that happen occasionally. Wear plastic pant to bed, just in case (not needed, so far).

Like all other aging issues, it's a change. Adapting is far less stressful than ranting and resisting.