Oxybutinin helps me with UI

Hi @ritanofsinger, "I've been thinking of you" would work for me as well! It's so much more heartfelt than just the stock "How ya doin'?"
But once that's asked, here's a good greeting from someone I knew, unfortunately no longer with us. He was a biologist who lived in many exotic places before he came to the nature center where I volunteer. He knew my parents and then me when I started volunteering there. His reply to something like "How ya doin'?" was, "Still upright and taking nourishment!" Now that is a really cool answer! :D I think that says it all!

@MikeJames I am a week on Oxybutin and feel like I'm losing my mind. the dry mouth is so bad, it wakes me up 2 or 3 x's a night. I feel dizzy after taking it and I am still having the same issue with pain. they said I have to give it a month, but I don't think I can. I feel terrible. like you, it was the 1st drug they tried. I just can't!!!

I hear you and suffered too to the point when it became difficult to talk with a dry mouth. The dry eyes were really painful too.

Oxybutynin/Ditropan works within 20 minutes of taking it. There is absolutely no different benefit a month after taking it.