Not that ...

It depends on how much you wet. I used booster pads in bulky diapers because when i had accidents i entirely soaked so everything had to be changed but if you just squirt or dribble a little bit booster pads may be your answer.

Thanks. Tried boosters a couple of times. Worked fine but leaked at the sides. Better than just the diaper, though.

Bo

Short term for booster pads, absorbent pads that, in theory, double the amount of the normal absorbent pad.

Bo

Just make sure the 'booster pads' or 'inserts' you use are the flow-through type with NO plastic backing. Otherwise, you will get run-off at the sides, often making them counter productive.

I've been wearing ShopRite women's adult diapers for several years. I recently tried Depends' brand because they had run out of the ShopRite brand. Not only are they more expensive, they are 50% thinner than the ShopRite brand. I will never buy them again.

Pass - Sometimes Always maxi pads with wings work cause they catch the side leakage.
Fail - Almost all long pads with no wings the underwear gets wet on the sides, causes chafing and diaper rash and if there is more urine it can be a severe rash. Must then use the zinc oxide to heal the rash. Avoid the fail category.