Nocturnal arousal

Archives1

Staff member
Question for the men here. As I young male 22 I still get a lot of erections at night. Well lately I have noticed that my erection is the cause of my diaper leaking out of the top at night as it repositions my manhood. As anyone found a way to help Prevent or minimize leaks out of the top. Also my second question is my manhood is very small when flaccid so it does a lot of moving during the day as I’m very active, So it doesn’t stay pointing down I’m constantly repositioning myself to prevent leaks. Any suggestions

I use a booster pad - or more commonly, a cloth insert for the same reason. Position is the most important thing, so I aim downwards and stuff the insert into the front of the brief. This works for me almost without fail. In the morning, I toss the insert into the shower, and rinse it out before laundering it.

Trucker I have the exact same issues that you’re dealing with, and guess what it doesn’t go away with age I’m 51. Still don’t have an answer unfortunately.

About 20 years of diapers and Jeff's answer is solid. Same here. I also make mine as tight as possible so there is less room to shift. Or dream about dead puppies.

I'm not sure what product you are using but when I was younger I had that issue and back then a lot of the briefs didn't have the elastic waistbands like they do now.
I used to take a booster and instead of putting it verticle between the legs, I would position it horizontal near the top of the brief then after fastening, I would fold that extra plastic where there wasn't padding down inside so it was kind of overtop of the booster.
It worked ok, not perfect and I don't know if I explained right but hope it made sense.

I also have a small penis and am very active. I found that using a booster and also using either tight underpants or some sort of onesie over my diaper seems to do a great job of keeping the bits and pieces from moving around too much, especially at night.

I to use a cotton booster pad in my diaper, especially at night as the pad absorbs much faster than the top sheet of the diaper and then distributes the wetness quite evenly to the diaper. As mentioned above it's also possible to move the pad to accommodate your anatomy and/or sleeping position.
FYI...The best "pad" I've found isn't even a pad at all but is a Walmart Mainstays "Flour Sack Towel" (10 for $8) which ironically isn't a towel at all, but rather a 28" x 28" 100% cotton cloth. I fold the cloth into a 12 layer pad that fits nicely between the leak guards of my diaper. Obviously you can place it as needed and even use two if needed. In the morning I simply rinse the pad out in the sink and hang to dry. A really nice thing is that the cloth is quite thin so when unfolded and hung up it dries very quickly, unlike the sewed together multilayer pads. Once dry there's no oder and I just put it in the hamper. I've used this system for years with virtually no leaks and hopefully it will work as well for you as it has for me.

@trucker:

You said:

"As I young male 22 I still get a lot of erections at night."

-- "still get" -- Did you think you'd be over the hill by now ??

For the young man about town:

Point it up, point it down,

or let it move around. Always remember

that Penis Erectus hath no conscience.

He's gonna do what he wants.

Andy

Thanks for the input I will try some of your sections. Hopefully they help thank you. do y’all have any luck with plastic pants. The few I have tried work great to prevent leak around legs but not very well around my stomach

@trucker When I've used plastic pants (PUL in fact) in conjunction with a good diaper and a cotton pad insert I've had virtually no leaks at all. Just my experience, but I hope your experience is as successful as mine.

I want to also echo the remarks about inserts and pads helping. My daily diaper is an Abena Abriform L4 disposable with an Abena Abri-Let Maxi booster pad in it. When used single-thickness, these pads are about the length of the full diaper front to back, which could help with the leakage you experience around the waist. I personally use the pad doubled during the day, since I am usually standing or sitting rather than lying in bed. This has proven to be a very reliable combination for me, and I cannot really remember the last time I had a leak or wet pants. I can generally get through a whole day with no more than 2 diapers (1 diaper change mid-day). As mentioned here, the great thing about the booster is that it intercepts and absorbs wetness before it ever hits the absorbent padding of the diaper, and distributes the wetness much more evenly and slowly over a much larger area of absorbent diaper material, helping to prevent leaks even during an especially large voiding. A positive side effect is that the thickness of the this particular diaper and the doubled pad keeps my penis from moving around too much, so the little guy stays pretty much pointed down. The down side of the thickness is that it's probably a bit more noticeable under my clothes than some solutions, but I long ago decided even a thick diaper was way less noticeable than a big wet mark on my pants or someone's furniture! I also use plastic pants (several brands and varieties) at night as extra protection, since I do not wake up much during the night and never during a bedwetting episode. There have been mornings when there was wetness on the outside of the diaper, but on almost all occasions, the plastic pants prevented the bed from also becoming wet.

Thanks to everyone for the tips. Sorry for the nothing message, but I want to receive updates to this thread.

I’ve worn diapers all my life. I went through puberty in diapers. Nonstop erections were the norm.

I wear mostly cloth diapers and they can be folded and pinned to make them virtually escape-proof. For a disposable diaper, my solution is wearing a snug athletic supporter, pointing your manhood down. The pouch will keep everything in place when you get an erection.

Good luck!

It's a challenge and the main cause of wetting the bed but I just make sure it's always pointing down to protect the bed.

as others have said, aim downwards. if your manhood is pointing up it's going to leak out the top. when pointing downward, you might get awoken by an uncomfortable attempted erection, but then just think about collecting stamps or baseball until it dies down and resume sleeping.