Nervous

if you're interested Kole has a facebook page and a YouTube channel here is his YouTube channel

one of the extremes I am referring too with these animal rights groups is saying animals should not be service animals well service animals serve a vital role and I guarantee my Kole is well-loved and cared for and he gives it back 10x fold this photo was taken 2 hours after I met Kole for the first time I was having a conversation with the handler that introduced us and the next thing I know Kole was climbing up on my lap
906f20137d0a94719f34761d605e0596.jpg

PETA being a bit off topic but my impression is PETA is a very loosely defined group or not truly a group bound by specific guidlines so much as a support system for anyone trying to promote animals well being. This encompasses a huge variety of political legal and personal action from extreme to mild mannered as animals have no say in human behavior.
Ej can probably explain this better, just throwing in my small knowledge.
Looks like Kole took a liking to you!!

at first, they had me working with other to get me started training this went on for about 2 months than they asked when do I feel ready to start meeting dogs to try to find a dog for me I said that I was ready any time well the plan was they were going to introduce me to 3 different dogs and see which dog would best team up with me so the first dog was going to be Kole so when I entered the room the handler that was bringing Kole to meet me was standing with Kole but she had her back to me so she did not see me so I asked if that was Kole and she turned around and pointed him towards me he walked up to me the next thing I know is he had his front paws on my lap and was kissing me the head trainer Marcie said "well we can forget about the other 2 dogs we have a match" I took the above photo the first time I saw him he was sitting with Allison the handler that brought him to meet me well that day he went home with me

Maymay941 said:
PETA being a bit off topic but my impression is PETA is a very loosely defined group or not truly a group bound by specific guidlines do much as a support system for anyone trying to promote animals well being. This encompasses a huge variety of political legal and personal action from extreme to mild mannered as animals have no say in human behavior.
Ej can probably explain this better, just throwing in my small knowledge.
Looks like Kole took a liking to you!!

Everything is going well so far. I've gotten by with mostly pull ups. Going to the bathroom every chance I get. Hanging around good people and having a good time.

And dont worry I'm not a peta fan. Just a nerdy vegan and there are plenty of service dogs here

I had a couple of small incidents. Nothing i couldnt handle but i dont think its a longterm solution. Back in diapers now that im home. Im glad im home

Maybe a lighter weight pull up if the i cidents sre a concern but im sure one old cat is happy to have you home