My sincere apologies to emily91

billliveshere said:
Hi @23andpee and @emily91, Those are my sentiments exactly! That is to meet all of you! Even just communicating through this method has told me that everyone here is special and I have never had an experience like this before, and I mean that in only the most positive way! :D:D:D I feel that I have found a family, something I've been missing for a long time. This has been great for letting go of some of my inhibitions and has been most therapeutic. We've talked about things here that I wouldn't be able to tell a therapist in a million years!:O I know I get long-winded at times, so thank you all so much for putting up with me!!!;) And also for putting up with my emoticons! And Emily, I'm sure you're always eminently huggable whether you think you're presentable or not!
❤️❤️❤️

thank you bill

*gives you a virtual hug*

Hug you back, Emily and you are presentable, always. Please don't ever forget that! Thank you for giving the high point of my day!:D

billliveshere said:
Hug you back, Emily and you are presentable, always. Please don't ever forget that! Thank you for giving the high point of my day!:D

thanks so much

that comment actually means a lot, given the grief I get (not on this site, don't worry)