Getting on a voiding schedule & workplace incontinence supply disposal.

Well - it's funny that many passengers often find themselves queuing at the lavatory shortly after leaving cruising altitude. It never occurred to me that this might be related to rising air pressure, but after following this discussion - maybe that's a reason....

Or maybe they just want to "go" so they wouldn't have to be bothered with it when meeting whoever is picking them up or while waiting in baggage claim. Then again, the increase in air pressure after leaving cruising altitude may very well have something to do with it. So who knows for sure???

Unfortunately no schedule here as I am a continuous flow after rarp 2 months ago. As mentioned, I bought some inexpensive plastic bags on my backpack and just tie a knot and leave in bathroom trash. Good luck.

I'm sure the pilots and stewardesses have some insight on that and it would be interesting to see what they say!!! But next time I fly I'm not going to go up to a group of them and say, "excuse me, but this may seem like a weird question......."
And find myself on the 6 o'clock news talking with the local police force??? Not a good way to get your 15 minutes of fame!!!!

Well I'm not sure if that's enough for the 6 o'clock news - I'm also not sure if they can contribute that much other than confirming the observation. I think they are only annoyed when someone has not made it because the plane was again half an hour on the tax way because some position has not become free, the finger driver or the bus was missing or what can go wrong there just so... I think the concern about such problems is probably also the main reason for the rush shortly after initiating the descent - but who knows…