My dog

Archives1

Staff member
Totally off topic but my dog was diagnosed with lung cancer back in the spring. Today i will take him to the vet for the last time. I am totally heartbroken and crushed.

So sad to have to do it right before Christmas. I was really hoping to get one more christmas with him but i know hes starting to suffer and im not going to be selfish and make him endure unnecessary pain.

Just wanted to share. :(

Mike im sure many of us here are with you in spririt. We have unconditionally been loved by that one life i can tell you from the heart, we never get enough time.
Please keep with us and we will be there for you all the way through this transition.

Really sorry to hear this. We have lost two dogs in the past. It's like losing a member of the family. I think of them often.

Sorry to hear your pet is not doing well. My condolences to you. It is always a difficult time when you lose a family member, especially at this time of year.

I can totally sympathize with you. It Has to be one of the hardest decisions to ever make but there is comfort in knowing they are no longer suffering. I had to do the same a few years ago with my dog a couple weeks before Christmas, you have to Move on and remember there are many more needing families and permanent homes, my prayers are with you.

Omg I’ve been there and no what your going through however if quality of his life is effected you are defo doing the right thing . God bless you xx

So sorry to hear about your dog you are doing the right thing it's not easy but it's right thing to do as he's your family and you don't want him in pain so sad iam so upset hearing this

Mike,
I’m sending good vibes and hugs your way. I know it is a tough decision to have to make for our precious fur babies.I do believe you are doing the right thing, your dog knows it too. God Bless you and don’t hesitate to come back to this forum, you have a great group of friends here.

I’m sorry Mike. I’m going to have to do that before to long with my nearly 14 year old standard poodle. Hoping for peace and comfort for you.

Hey mike. Sorry to hear about your beloved dog. I have a cat who is getting up there in age and it terrifies me to think about that moment. You’re in my thoughts.

Hi Mike,
Sorry to hear about your dog. We love ours just like family too. Prayers for you and the family for your loss.
Jim