Looking for Other Bedwetters to Chat With About Please PM

Welcome to the forum I am sure you will find the support you came here for this is a very supportive group

Mariam said:
I guess I'm the youngest bedwetter here. I'm 22 and I really hate it whenever it happens. I honestly don't want this. I know nobody does as well.

Just joined this forum...

Hi. I am 29 dealing with night and a bit of day wetting. I am also looking for a decent relationship as well as friends here.

DPCARE said:
Welcome to the forum I am sure you will find the support you came here for this is a very supportive group

Mariam said:
I guess I'm the youngest bedwetter here. I'm 22 and I really hate it whenever it happens. I honestly don't want this. I know nobody does as well.

Thanks DPCARE. I really hope to fine soon.

bold text
a482d5edb07d2faae6f16081d65ee232.jpg
woke up to this at my buddies house this morning. I feel very silly

Mariam said:

What causes your problems?

@Kathylp I'm male, but have bladder pain, and my urologist wants to start bladder instillations, you can private message if you like

Hey all,
Just wanted to see how everyone and the new folks are doing? Hope all is well. Hope everyone has a nice week this week! StY in touch.
Jim

going good here thank you

jrpoorman said:
Hey all,
Just wanted to see how everyone and the new folks are doing? Hope all is well. Hope everyone has a nice week this week! StY in touch.
Jim

53 years old here. Know a thing or two about bedwetting because I've wet a bed or two. (or how ever many I've slept in in 53 years.)

Al

Mariam said:

Hi Mariam, Looking back at older posts. So while you may be the youngest bedwetter here now remember most of us were that 'youngest bedwetter' back when we were your age. You are not along here as a bedwetter nor are you the only 22 year old who bedwets. Stay positive and hope all is good with you.