Looking for an active Diaper

@greengold4 good to hear from you, been a while.

Good point on matching a product to the amount urine released. A product that can handle a slower leak might not do so well with a rapid release. Having something to hold it in place like Under Armour or a secondary protective layer like you suggested is also a great suggestion.

You might also try a regular diaper, I find that pullups leak alot. That is probably because i am between sizes. I would then use fixing pants to make sure they stay in place. Abena sells really good cotton ones, that are reusable. Avoid the mesh.

@greengold4 thanks for the response: and that's what worries me the most is having a flood and the protection not being able to handle it. Not just due to the shear embarrassment, but the damage of property and the chance it can get on to others. I plan on wearing GaryWear and possibly a small booster of some kind. I'm 25 years old with Schizophrenia and it plays a lot with my thought prosses, and having to deal with incontinence has made it even more difficult. It brings out a lot of paranoia and anxiety, which has made it hard for me to go out and do things. However I'm ready to get back to enjoying life!

@Mightychi I normally wear Dry 24/7 which is a tab diaper, I've thought of wearing them but the bulk and the chance them tearing concerns me. Its going to be a trail and error to see what feels comfortable to me as well ass the sense of security.

@RobV I think your plan to augment a pull-up with a booster and GaryWear sounds like a winner! :D So go for it! In my way of thinking, it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it! That sounds like the safest way to cut down on anxiety and paranoia and address those very legitimate concerns.
And I like reading that you are ready to get back to enjoying life. We're rooting for you!:D

i used to play tennis in wellness superio briefs during high school and college :)
in middle school I wore goodnites for tennis