Last case of Abena L4's... product changes.

efafe45091832da3fde74fcaab122173.jpg

May I suggest the Northshore Megamax. With ample wings, this 12 hour diaper outperforms every product I have used. The tapes are bulletproof and the diaper has elastic both front and back.

2c94bfd89f1cac32bf0afbd814306946.jpg

Thanks Jason, the NorthShores Megamax does look like an extended wear -heavy duty diaper, I will definetly try them out on my next case I order. Is it true that they can last 12 hours easily?, Ive seen some reviews about them saying the'll last an entire day.

@LiveLifeJR I don’t advocate it, Joe, but the diaper does indeed last 12 hours. The reason for changing sooner is odor. But on occasion I’ve been out and unable to change due to unexpected delays and have gone as long as 14-15 hours with no leaks.

When you order a case it works out to about $2.50 per diaper. You can start with a package of 10 if you don’t want to initially make a larger investment. The diaper is also available in blue, which may offer you some discretion if your concerned with it showing above your trousers.

Jonno said:
Hi folks gd morning or evening wherever you are just a small thing to ask does anyone get sore on their extremities i found urine burns after a while or my tena pads are not doing their job so if yoy know of anything that can ease the soreness would be grateful.
Thanks in anticipation
Hello Jonno, I get rash sometimes and I use A&D ointment, its works really well and should help you also

The following is just my experience from using the following diapers, as always your mileage may vary!

The MegaMax is an incredible diaper, I think it has the most capacity and it seems to wick fairly well so it doesn't swell up too much in just one place. I have fairly small but frequent voids and it can last me 16 hours easily. However I don't like to push it because wearing any diaper for that long is hard on my skin. The tapes are the best out there (almost too good!) but with the tough plastic landing strip on front you can reposition the tapes many times without ripping the outer plastic sheet.

The BetterDry seems to have about the same massive capacity as the MegaMax but it swells up enormously, especially right in the front, to the point of being very obvious. I don't usually worry about discretion but I do with this one. You can't really reposition the tapes without damaging the outer plastic without using the second chance tapes.

The ComfiDry 24/7's don't have quite as much capacity as the first two but they are very very good and give me the most bang for the buck. Tapes are the same as BetterDry and I can get 12 hours out of these easily if I want to. This is my go-to super premium diaper.

Abena L4's are good but not really in the same league as the first three. Same tape issue as Betterdry and ComfiDry and about 60+% of the capacity as those two. The only problem I have with these is odor control. After about 8 hours they have a very distinct odor that starts to become obvious so I usually change them before that.

BTW...I heard there are some really good ABDL diapers out there but I've never tried any of them so I can't give reliable opinions about any of them. You're on your own there if you don't mind the prints!

This is the plastic back L4 that has no extra wing up front... And the front is thinner than the back by quite a bit..

I hope this is what they are planning on doing to the L4'S because I don't know if the other brands are in my budget now that I am going to be on full disability.

18aa3a26cb90a54817e7778832466951.jpg
6866a9627753a0cd592038a634267cd2.jpg

@Padded53 Hello, Other diapers I have tried that are plain white are the Rearz inspire in control. These are all plain white and have a very large capacity, but are a bit pricey.
I normally use the abena M4's but decided to change over to BetterDry because of the changes they made to the abenas. They do swell quite a bit but work very well capacitywise. There ia another brand out there that is called Seni super, it is a cloth backed diaper from Poland that does a decent job also, but dont recommend for side sleepers as they tend to leak, hope this helps in any way.