Is there any hope????

I have worn both diapers, (Dry 24/7 and mega max). I’m sure you’ll find the mega max is thick, but it is absorbent and the heavy wetters I’ve talked to say that it is an amazing diaper. I’m a Foley catheter user and while I still need adult diapers, I don’t need anything quite that robust. I get away with much lighter protection. Even with the foley out, I’m always wearing some kind of diaper despite the fact that my incontinence is on the lighter side. I would recommend a bed pad too just in case, especially if he’s a side sleeper. Most adult diapers have trouble with side sleepers, as the protection is typically front to back, and much less on the side. Keep us informed as to how you make out. We’re all pulling for you and your son. He is lucky to have somebody like you to help him out. Next hurdle is getting him to wear the diapers willingly. I’m sure this won’t be easy for a 17 year old. I can remember when I was 17-18 I knew EVERYTHING!! As I’m at 37 now and headed rapidly to 40, I realize I’ve been on a steady decline since knowing it all at 18.

@Evans College dorms are not out of the question. I worn at night during a lot of my residential time at college. Call the University's office of disabled students and they will help out like a lot.. All of my RA's knew and It gave extra time during scheduled dorm events.. Trust me this is not an issue.. Think about it. There are student in university with CP. that have no control, students in wheelchairs, and I had two other dorm mates that had issues at night. Really, really trust me on this. I lived in a dorm with 68 other guys I was the oldest student living on campus and nothing was said by any one.. It is part of the Americans with disability's act and the university will help greatly. Hope this helps.

I'm 38 now and haven't had a dry day or night ever. It's hard at that age. I think you and he will have luck with Northshore, betterdry and Northshore supreme size large fit me and I'm 6 foot 300 pounds.