I’m free!!!!

Archives1

Staff member
Well. I got discharged today from the hospital. I was finally able to go around 6pm. They cut my leg open and drained my spot (ouch!!!!) and gave me one more dose of IV vancomycin and kicked me out! They decided the amount of vancomycin I had was enough (every 8 hours for 4 days) and said I don’t need anymore antibiotics. I’m to change the dressing daily and follow up with my doctor. My friend picked me up and brought Starbucks! My veins hurt pretty bad. My IV blew right before my last antibiotic so they had to put in a new one. The cat had a few choice words for me when she finally came out from under the bed. Now she is happy and sleeping. So glad to be home.

@justej

glad you're home.

48a8bdca68a4b259e91156b4b5c59fd2.jpg

Woo hoo! My friends don’t stop at Starbucks. Dunkin’ is the requirement here! I’m glad you’re home! The cat will adjust.

That is great news! And I'm sure that makes 😸Miss Emma's day as well!! Just take good care of yourself and enjoy your Starbucks and sleeping in your own bed!!!

It’s good to hear that you’re no longer in hospital. I sincerely hope that you won’t get another access.