Humiliation during Upbringing

Hi @ Honeeecombs, Oh, wow, that was a heartbreaking story about your dad overreacting when he saw you had been babysitting your younger brother for a couple of hours. After all no harm had come to your brother and the house hadn't burned down but you had shown you took the responsibility of looking after your brother and you did it well! And that should have gotten thanks instead of a finger in your face and screaming and threatening to take your car away.
I'm sorry that happened to you and I have to agree that was most unfair to you.
I know that you just said this is your last message to NAFC but do know this: you are most definitely welcome here any time and everyone would love to hear how things are going with you! Here is the place where everyone has your back!!!

That's real bad never was in that boat.When my incontinence returned in late 50's even tho my wife has me wear a diaper to keep things dry she is my best supporter and never makes fun of me.

billliveshere said:
Hi @ Honeeecombs, Oh, wow, that was a heartbreaking story about your dad overreacting when he saw you had been babysitting your younger brother for a couple of hours. After all no harm had come to your brother and the house hadn't burned down but you had shown you took the responsibility of looking after your brother and you did it well! And that should have gotten thanks instead of a finger in your face and screaming and threatening to take your car away.
I'm sorry that happened to you and I have to agree that was most unfair to you.
I know that you just said this is your last message to NAFC but do know this: you are most definitely welcome here any time and everyone would love to hear how things are going with you! Here is the place where everyone has your back!!!

You, Barbara, Jeff, and many others have been so kind to me in regards to handling my bladder problems over the past couple years.

I honest don't think I would here on this earth today; if it wasn't for the NAFC, and you all.

Love,
Honeeecombs

Well @Honeeecombs, if I have anything to do with it, you and everybody else here will be on this earth for a good long time to come! You're smart and empathetic and you have a lot to offer to the world and just keep reaching for the stars! Just never, ever give up!!! You will get there!