How will I deal with my problem,family

Archives1

Staff member
My name is Brain am from west Africa Ghana I started facing this challenge in March this year I didn’t make any enquire on it but today I wake up at 2am to pee and wake up at 7am to see my bed wet please anyone with any suggestions should please help me because this an embarrassment my wife is even surprised and how do I look at her face.

Brain,

You provide us very little information on your past medical history.

If this is the first and only time wetting your bed has happened then I'd look back over the past evening to see if you did something different (drank too much?) and that was the cause. Or it could be just that you consumed too much liquid before going to bed.

If this is a reoccurring situation then you need to find a urologist and get a good physical examination. I infer from your posting that this is a new situation and there may be something physical or psychological that is causing you to wet the bed.

Your doctor can help you eliminate the factors that are not the cause and help you identify what may be the reason and a suitable treatment.

In the meantime, tell your wife this is as big of a surprise to you as it is to her and you are going to seek help with your doctor.

I have been in a lot of problems that make me think a lot such as rent and other issues because of the COVID I lost my job and my rent is due I have to raise a sum of three thousand six Hundred cedis before 13 April and it had been in my mind that I can’t even have time to think it’s not easy for me at all the first night it happened I felt like killing my self I have been able to get some money but I still need about 210 dollars to make up payment I sit every minute to think about this what do I do?

Brain,

The first thing you can do is to continue to tell your story in this forum. We are not judgmental and there are people here with a wealth of experience dealing with problems similar to what you are experiencing.

While I can't solve your monetary challenge, there are people all over the world that have lost their jobs and faced the same problem you and your wife face. It may be necessary for you to move back with your parents or her parents until you secure another job. Or there may be another friend, relative or government agency that can provide you some short term shelter or monetary assistance.

Don't despair. There is help out there for both your stress related bed wetting and financial support.

Please keep us updated and know you are not alone.

Brain you private messaged me and this looks like a fund raising operation.
I have asked the administration to be aware as we do not allow cash requests here.

Good catch @May941!! You are really on the ball as always!!!
I really hope you have a happy Easter and you can get out and enjoy some good weather, as I intend to do!!!

I got the same message as May.
Brian - please do NOT solicit others for money on this forum. That’s not what we are here for.

Hopefully this is a misunderstanding- this forum is for support and advice for people struggling with serious issues.