Honesty and friendship

Archives1

Staff member
My friend got the booster shot and had a rough time with it. He had diarrhea. He told me he was leaving for work this morning told me he was becoming me. I said what do you mean and he told me he had a bowel accident. I’m not sure why two people in the last two days have opened up to me about bowel/bladder issues but I’m really glad that I’ve been open about my issues with friends and they know they can come to me.

Opening up about ourselves makes others feel safe to do the same. Great that you helped your friends!

My incontinence issues all started about a week after the vax earlier this year.

My urologist said for some reason there’s not much data on it but he doesn’t know why because he’s treating a handful of people himself who have issues since the vax.

Maybe it’s underlying? Maybe it’s not? Who knows. I just wish it wasn’t so political and those suffering like myself get the opportunity to find real info, not curated info from both sides pushing their agenda.

Unfortunately these days, that's what we'll get, both sides coming at us hammer and tongs, pushing their agendas off on us. As for each one of us, we just need to do what we know is the right thing to do and not be swayed by someone else. If it feels right, do it, if not, then don't do it!!! Act on your own intuition and instincts!
And I don't the vaccines have affected my incontinence any. I'm just thankful there is a vaccine that will help us regain more normal lives.