Honeeecombs

Archives1

Staff member
Honeeecombs asked me to post a notice that he has left the forum - at least for a while. My understanding is that someone from the fetish community seems to be tracking him and in light of some of the things that life throws at us, sometimes attention from an unwanted source is sufficient to say, 'Enough of this...' and I suspect this is the case for him. He asked me to say he cares about everyone here, but is going to take a break. He is still dealing with the same bladder condition (s) as before, but is making due. He has a beautiful cat that he adopted as a kitten with some health issues and he nursed him back to health, :) so he's not alone. He will be back once this- and some other issues are resolved.

Thank you Jeff.
Wishing him well as always and glad he has a cat.
It is a good reminder that there are real friends here, people who are genuinely old suport network to each other as we navigate this life.

Lots of craziness out there and more to come given the direction of our coming imperial presidency with a touch of fascism!

I hope he is still taking his medication(s). Last time he stopped, the exact same perception happened, then he ended up in the hospital and mental health rehab for months, maybe even a year. Sending best wishes his way. I’m not revealing anything private when saying these things; they’re things he revealed to the entire forum.