HELP ME

Archives1

Staff member
I am 18 and a female. I have wet the bed my whole life and i just want to stop. I don't know who to talk to or how to address it. Any sort of advice would help me. I have a boyfriend and I haven't told him yet. I am honestly just scared and i want it fixed.

U relly need to go and. See your doctor over the bed wetting.there's tablets and test they can try out on you and it will be best to. Tell yur boy friend its better to tell him you wet the bed then him finding out if he loves you then your bed wetting. Will be no big deal and he will support. You like you I was a bed wetter. And I still am iam aged 44 don't be shy about telling your doctor. As they hear it alot good luck

Yes they will test your urine for infection if that comes back okay they may give u a bed wetting alarm to try or if not oxybutine tablets

Okay there's other tablets the doctor. Can also give you to try you could also try wearing a dipper to bed like lots of us do on here its not a nice problem to have and its hard to deal with

Only you will know when to tell. If you are imagining a life long future together perhaps it is time to consider telling.

Doctors will go through a process of elimination. Urine-analysis to rule out infection. Physical exam to rule out abnormality further tests for the same etc. It is usually not a quick fix. How have you managed things in the past?