Help feel dirty and stressed

Archives1

Staff member
Hi all. U lodt my house of 13 years in jan ladt year. Had the worst uear of my life was homeless had no support from government if anything they the council did everything they could to make be kill myself. They claimed we jad made ourself delibertly homeless after 13 years of paying my mortgage and showing we had tried to pay as much as we coild when we could arrears we only 6k when evicted and had 115k in equity in property. Declared ourselfs and 11 yr old child homeless but stupidly admitted i was married. So denied every benefit by concil. Put on slum accomodation with running mould 3 of us to one room and they charged more for this slum than our mortgage per week. Provided not one single benefiit keep saying husband meant i qualified for no housing benefit no storage support etc etc. My anxiety and depression went to self harming then as well. Pus its legal in uk to make under 16 uear child homeless with you or threaten to remove them. I had compleye nervous breakdown. Council wete demanding 232 per week for 1 room mould infested slum. As soon as from the housing benefit application they found out i was married it was like thhat was a crime. In 2 weeks they had thrown us out of borough to one room b&b in hounslow slum. My daughter was unable to attend school as over 1.5 hours away. Ascsoon as council found out where husband worked attched to his meagure earnings of take home 1.8k that was omly thing feeding us and keeping his job. Did it behind our bscks no communication and apparantly this is also lehal. Snatched 350 per month in back unpaid c tax for 3 yeats judgements. Had to give up only benefit i did have esa as not entitled to this according to legal aid sol as it had switched after year to income based and because my husband had income that voided that so in 6 weeks of being homeless and desperate council had snatched 350 in unpaid c tax as attachment to earnings, charged 200 per month more than mortgage we lost house for in first place, ignored all medical reports showing i was suicidal by now claimed they lost them, forced us to live in one room slum out of borough, took away only benefit esa basic i had and set social services on me. I self harmed i was on every anto depressant known to man. No one cared it was as if being married was an excuse to give us nothing and deny everything. In the end from stress and mould i collapsed and was hospitalised with viral infection caused by mould. And thats when bed wertting started. Never ever had an issue until then. Initially thought it was lyrica drug they gave me for pain but stopped taking that and its still happening. Have managed to escape council still with arrears owinf for unpaid accomation, in end just gave up fighting as it was clear never going to win and fight and accomaation had nearly killed me by then. Spent 5 days in icu sutton with upspecified virallness have never really recovered nerves shot severe depresdion. Have returned to work by luck finally got job at old szl level and now have nice rented house in gosport near sea BUT bedwetting still happening. Im only 48 and cant stand this still on a million anto depressants sleeping pills diazepam etc but the bed wetting i dont get why is this happening could this really be stress only caused still....all ideas and suggestions appreciated

Welcome to uk if i was a pregnant unmarried mother they would have given me everything. Im britsh upper miidleclass whitecmarriedvaccountant whonlostbeverything due to recession and this how our governmentvtreats us. Theybarevscum all of them. Every mp andcevery council worker.

Now just desperate about the problem dont know what to do or who to talk to dont know if its stress incontineance or what still. Am still terriblybstressed but hidingbfrom new temp employer so dont lose this job also only a contract role but for example wokebup lastbnight in huge puddle this morning and am back in adult diapers nightly......

God you people are pathetic. The government does NOT I once naively thought this as well.

She by tbe way is the cats mother!!!!

OVERCOOKED THIS ISNT EVEN HALF OF WHAT I WENT THOUGH

I wrote this at some stupid time of night stressed tired and sobbing.

I speak more than the queens english you patronising snivelling dreadful excuses for human beings.

I also got 5 GCSE's, 5 A levels, a Degree and could read @ age 3. Plus I am a member of Mensa!!!!!!

Ive also as a member of the upper middle class spent my time in my comfortable home, laughing at people who spell awning for caravan orning.....etc etc etc and judging those less fortunate than me confident in the knowledge I would never be one!!!!

But you know what Ive never done and what thanks to you dreadful people I wont ever do any more ......I wont ever join a public forum, or EVER publicly put myself out there and ask for help ever again.

Ive sat lughing at people just like you have done with me.

Secure in my comfortable health, home and job.

Never thinking for one second it could all vanish.

Well mine did ....in one year.

Everything I wrote was the gods honest truth and happened to me and if I needed to I could prove it in a court of law.

Dont think think for 1 second this country will look after you because it wont!

It will take your sanity, your confidence, and everything you hold dear including your dignity and self respect.

It will take you from your comfortable home throw you into a slum in the middle of colliers wood in one room called temp accomodation.

It will get the council to say you deliberately lost your house of 13 years and made yourself homeless just to get a council flat as if!!!!

It will do all that to avoid helping you just so it can support another bunch of immigrants or 16 year old single parent mothers with no desire to ever work and 5 kids by 5 different fathers and it will do it despite the fact you have paid 250k in tax in your lifetime for social services.

It will do it because it is allowed too by people like you and like me, and because until it happens to you ...you dont know it can and think this is the UK things like this dont or cant happen.

Well WAKE UP. Its legal it happened. Exactely as I wrote it.

The Council will claim you made yourself deliberately homeless by prioritising other debt than your mortgage (like for example FOOD, and Electricity to heat your freezing house so your 11 yr old child doesnt starve or freeze.

Petrol so your husband can drive to the only job you have left his which brings in peanuts.

Road tax for the same car and insurance.....that was our crime that was why we were deemed deliberately homeless.

I watched my whole life go down the drain .......everything I ever worked for and loved, taken away from me.

I even had to battle social services in the middle of this as my daughter was being bullied and they became involved as the school reported us for telling them the truth about being homeless .... !

Then in the end after they had driven me mad and madder, tried to kill me with their accomodation and in the end ruled against us and agreed to throw us and our child under 16 on the street and YES guess what you lot that is also legal!!!!!

Our only option was to split up, with my only support keeping me sane ( my husband ) sleeping in a car in minus 5 and my daughter and I living in north wales with my mother!!

The same mother who dumped me on her parents to bring up aged 3 months old. And there we stayed with me by now way past suicidal, living only for my daughter and having to home educate her also through her SATs for the whole 7 months it took for the mortgage company to sell our house and give us the 20k equity we had left.

So is that in the Queens English enough without any spelling mistakes and with enough correct punctuation for you awful bunch of people to understand.

How dare you post what you posted, and say what you said, help forum what a joke you lot no doubt step over the homeless like I used to.

Well I hope now you have learnt something. You should all be deeply deeply ashamed of yourselves and what you said. Nothing was a 'SPOOF' 'OVER EGGED' or anything else you appalling patronising dreadful people said.

I was begging for help and support or ideas but you know what. From anyone like you I wouldnt want even the time of day. I can only hope Karma is real and its on its way to uour homes as we speak.

In the meantime Im reporting each and every one of you to the forum council for your comments and attitude on a 'help'site then logging off and doing everything I legally can now Im back on my feet to get this forum shut down so no one else has to suffer like you awful people with your lies and commentary have made me suffer. I received not 1 message of hope, help or support just mindless drivelling bashing.

Thanks

Is that in good enough english for you all to understand in your tiny little minds!!!! And hearts

God you are sll disgusting people

Lol get real so what you lost yur homev but that's your problem if you kept up your repayment s you would still have it what do you want them to do give you a brand new home to rent social. Houseing