For males wearing tab type diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I was wondering if just me - I buy premium adult tab style diapers for bed wetting. If I’m able to wake during the night and have to pee - I don’t remove the tapes but pull the member through the side of the diaper to pee in a toilet. I find that removing the tapes most of the time ruin’s the diaper - with high inflation I been doing this for sometime - anyone else have ideas as to how to stretch your diaper budget needs?

Chad

The diaper will slide down like underwear if you are careful.

I am impressed you are able to gout out the side, I am not quite so well endowed--LOL

Trust me if I don’t have an accident the rest of the night I reuse the diaper the next night - one thing is if it stretches out too much you loose the leak protection- been through that a few times with wet sheets - I don’t blame the diaper capacity- me trying to save money on gas - I have a 17 gal tank and need to fill up every 4.5 days
I will keep my political view out - but this is BS what the American people are going through with this senile president is doing to this country in less than a year in a half - okay done

Chad

I wear the tab style 24/7 as I have no urinary control. Whenever I use the bathroom for a BM though I just slide the diaper down, and pull it back up when I'm finished. I know not everyone's body type can work to pull the diaper up or down though.

On the occasion that I wake up and have to pee, I just use my diaper. It just isn't worth the hassle of trying to get out out of bed and either pull my diaper down or fish my member through the side.

If I don’t use the diaper to not wet the bed and awake and able to pee - I would save the diaper - don’t get me wrong- if I don’t wake up - I pee in my diaper just hoping I didn’t stretch it out too much to wet the bed - gf prefers I wear a diaper to bed - I’m okay with that - she sometimes puts it on me if I’m to tired to do so

I have a roll of clear packing tape in the bathroom and another in my go bag. I also pull the diaper down best I can and back up carefully. If it stretches a bit, a run of the tape around it helps but makes it impossible to do again later. Also helps for day2 wearing if I have a chance

Yes I may use secondary tape as well if I stretched it out too much - once that’s applied- the diaper is over - pee or not pee

I find the tapes usually hold out fine - I'll just untape one half and pull it down like underwear. By the time the tapes start to lose their stickiness it's usually time for a change anyway. It's a hard one with trying to get the most use out of them - I was trying to use fewer products to save money but just ended up with big skin issues.

I slide it out of my diaper if I can get to the toilet in time but I’m diapered all day and night I use about 3 to 6 diapers a day depending on the brand of diaper I’m wearing

I typically use 3-4 betterdry diapers each day. If I am able to get to the restroom I will pull my penis out of the top of the diaper to urinate. I have to be careful as I have accidentally torn the diaper while doing this and I have noticed it can affect the overall seal of the diaper. I am not so well endowed as to even attempt pulling out the side of the diaper.

For bowel movements I do slide the diaper down, and then shimmy it back up, but I have noticed the diaper never performs well after that and is very prone to leaks