First day back to work = real fit

Archives1

Staff member
Well, back to work today. I mostly so desk work but for three warehouses and office at an offset building on the perimeter of one of the yards so fair share of driving and walking.

What I didn't plan on was sitting. Had my rarp six weeks ago today. Put on a regular depends on way out the door and had back pack of supplies. What I didn't count on was after two hours of sitting in a chair the depends were bunching up and putting pressure on my groin. Started to really hurt. At home I usually sit legs up, couch with comforter on it. Anyway, luckily, had real fit in the backpack. Big difference.

Thought I'd share maybe it'll help

Day was long and I got home about 11 hours after I left exhausted.

Ordering up on the real fits!

Depends real fit suck - read my other post - come apart and wind up in your crotch after 4hrs of real wear

I don’t know about the products you are using. I used cheap o stuff from Wally World when I returned to work. I too experienced a lot of groin pain after standing in one place for a while. Pacing seemed to relieve the pain quite a lot. After initially getting worse for a few days well maybe a couple of weeks or more it started to improve.

Like everything else time makes a difference.

I agree that time makes a difference but something else I agree with (and I have always said) is that what works for one person may not necessarily work for another person in similar circumstance. Finding that perfect incontinence garment is usually a matter of trial and error and trying samples until you find THE perfect undergarment for you.
I think pacing or at least getting up and taking a walk to the end of the room and back can help just by changing your position and not sitting for extended periods of time. Maybe Google exercises you can do at your desk?