Depends real fit men’s pull ups don’t work

Myrbetriq has helped me a lot, but I know many others who aren't helped by it. I also take oxybutynin sometimes, some are helped by meds, and some aren't; likewise, some have bothersome side effects, and some don't.

As far as pads falling apart after prolonged (non-wet) use, that's a consistent problem I have. When I have leaks, they're infrequent, so I'll go two or three days (sometimes more) without having any leakage. When I do leak, it's a lot, though, so one of the small guards wouldn't work at all. My job can be fairly physical and it's often very hot in the areas of the factory where I work, so I sweat a lot, which makes the padding disintegrate even worse. I end up wearing Northshore Megamax briefs, not because I need all that capacity but because they're the only ones I've found that can make it through my sometimes 18 hour workday of hot, sweaty work without ending up with all the padding as a lumpy mess piled uncomfortably in the bottom of the diaper. There's nothing quite like sitting down and feeling like I've got golf balls under me, with no chance to stop and change.

The flip side is that they're not thin, and it took me a while to get comfortable wearing something like that at work because I felt like everybody would be able to see the outline and the extra bulk of roadding under my pants. If they have, nobody's ever said anything to me about it, and given some of the people I work with, I think I would have gotten razzed about it if they knew that I have to wear diapers. My takeaway is that they're more discreet than they feel.

HI Snow, that's a good point about finding suitable diapers in thrift stores does depend on where you live. Definitely Florida has a large elderly population so it makes it easier to check out thrift stores. My area (Lake County) has somewhat of a mix, with a population of people of all ages. Well I have seen thousands of kids in my 12 years doing field trips at the nature center. I suppose if someone lives in the St. Petersburg area which has a huge influx of elderly people that would make finding thrift store diapers easier yet!!! Jacksonville? Maybe not so much!

I've use, and still do, RealFits for my bedwetting and have not had an issue. But everyone is different I tend to not flood but just wet when I pee in my sleep. So I get it that for some the RealFits might not work if they pee a lot during the night.

I actually have no idea if I leak or flood in the middle of the night; I just know I have 1-3 wet diapers per night. Interesting.