Fed up with bed wetting

Hi colin13,
Okay so some folks need to to use a vinyl pant or PUL material pant over their cloth, or pull-up or diaper. It helps with a few things like keeping your pants dry, keeping diaper noise/rustling to a minimum, helping to contain odors and just keep all your pieces and parts in place.
I finally caved in and bought one of each of the colors of the Garywear covers and they are excellent. They fit well, the PUL material is cooler than vinyl, and the colors are a nice touch. Hope they last a while.
Just use the sizing chart and you should be good. I saw a couple other companies I’m going to try once I see them on sale and will post again. Hope this helps with shopping. Oh I have learned read the laundry tags on stuff. Some you have to air dry others say no bleach...just saying, I would have saved myself some money in the past if I looked. Have a great night all.

I like the Gary Wear, but they are tight on my fat thighs. I can wear them and I guess they need to fit tight in order to not leak. That's what caught me off guard on them.

I had to go with the 4xl size for the thigh size. It’s one size up but i guess from my measurements the 3 would have been too tight.

Have a nice day everyone. Please pray for our friend having his leg surgery today.
Heading to work.
Jim