embarassing airport experience

Archives1

Staff member
i didnt make it to the bathroom in time and had a bowel accident while waiting for my flight to go visit family. i was changing and the floor of the stall was wet and i slipped and got crap all over me. it took me about a half hour to clean up to where i could go on about my day but i was paranoid i smelled for the rest of the day. tsa was a breeze compared to this. i have enough diapers to last the trip and as always my parents are being cool. i had a long talk with my aunt this morning where she was telling me she dealt with fecal accidents for awhile too and had to wear depends. that made me feel better.

That very same thing happened to me at a restaurant two different times. I just had a Sacral Neuromodulation placed in for the test 2 weeks ago. It does work!!! Before the devise I tracked my voiding for two weeks. During that time I had 5 bowel accidents and daily urine (1/4 cup) accidents. The past two weeks with the device I had 1 bowel and 3 urine accidents and those were just drops. Very pleased! I go in Monday morning for the permanent placement. No it’s not a cure but I had better than 50% improvement. Talk to someone about procedure. I am amazed!!

@justej Rough trip, so sorry to hear. Know that your friends here are here for ya in support and comfort.

thanks everyone. ive been using crinklez here while visiting my family (my mom says they are "terribly cute") because they are literally the only thing i can get in xl that fits perfectly and doesnt leak. i hate the pattern and could deal with even the astronaut ones but they arent in xl and no one sees them anyways.

Hi to everyone,
I'm always glad to be supportive and receive your support. I'm amazed at how well you coped with the slippery floor in the bathroom. And great about your mom.
I just had my 10th of 12 Percutaneous Tibial nerve Stimulation (PTNS) treatments. I'm much better than before the treatments, but it's not a cure.

@justej Hey buddy, if they work then who cares. But I am with you, I would want plain type of protection.

Hi EJ,
Sorry that happened. Glad you are in good company. I still have to try the crinklz brand you posted about.i think Northshore sells them now so will have to try them.
Good to see your post and hope you had a chance to reach out to the company I suggested for a new job. I would be happy to forward a resume if you like and provide a letter of recommendation. We are in Chattanooga, Tennessee this weekend. Was a 12 hour drive but the city sure is beautiful at night.
I used a megamax with a booster folded in half and slid it in the front of the brief. Was dry the entire trip. Amazing!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Take care,
Jim

That would be a day I could do without for sure. After seeing tsa with some movies. I would expect anything with them....lol

Hey jim - thanks. Sorry for not getting back to your message. Things have been pretty hectic and I havent done much on the job front. Im still tweaking my resume but ill send it over when i get it ready. I havent worked in several years so im a little nervous. Re: crinklez - if you can get over the stupid design they are a great diaper. Anyhow i have to get ready for my aunts memorial. Hope everyone has a great day

Good to hear from you, I wouldn’t sweat not working for a while. Happens allot. Just brush up on win 10 enterprise and MS office 2016 and 365 a bit and you should be good. We use Dell commercial and engineering laptops so checking them out on the Dell website is useful.
Will wait to hear back from you.
Keep pushing forward. You are doing great!
Jim