discrete

Archives1

Staff member
hi everyone,
I recently started wearing depends shields and underwear. When I was younger I wore something called goodnites that were very discrete whats the closest thing to that for adults?

Depending on your body type the new goodnite XL may still fit you. I'm 180 and 5'6 and I wear them while working out as they are thinner and I don't need as much protection while I'm working out and sweating.

I'm not sure there is anything comparative to them in adult sizing though. Your best bet for staying that discreet is the shields if that is all you need. Someone else may know of another product, that I don't, that is as thin as the goodnites.

As mentioned Depend Real Fit are pretty good overall. The Assurance brand for men are similar to the above but only come in white. I don't mind the white so for the price they are my go to.

If I'm traveling or my OAB is kicking in I like Depend Night Guard. I have pushed them to the limit and surprised how absorbent they are. These would be my go to all the time but they are pricey.

McKesson makes a light weight pullup good for lighter incontinence.

All the Northshore products are good but a little more bulky. They are very good and absorbent from my experience.

For now I don't need bulkier products so I like the Depend and assurance because they are more discrete. The products with better absorbency always seem so much more padded in the butt.

Draconic said:
Depending on your body type the new goodnite XL may still fit you. I'm 180 and 5'6 and I wear them while working out as they are thinner and I don't need as much protection while I'm working out and sweating.

I'm not sure there is anything comparative to them in adult sizing though. Your best bet for staying that discreet is the shields if that is all you need. Someone else may know of another product, that I don't, that is as thin as the goodnites.

do they have childish prints?

AUG168 said:
As mentioned Depend Real Fit are pretty good overall. The Assurance brand for men are similar to the above but only come in white. I don't mind the white so for the price they are my go to.

If I'm traveling or my OAB is kicking in I like Depend Night Guard. I have pushed them to the limit and surprised how absorbent they are. These would be my go to all the time but they are pricey.

McKesson makes a light weight pullup good for lighter incontinence.

All the Northshore products are good but a little more bulky. They are very good and absorbent from my experience.

For now I don't need bulkier products so I like the Depend and assurance because they are more discrete. The products with better absorbency always seem so much more padded in the butt.

thanks so much. It just sucks to wear diapers. Ill get used to it...