Diapers

Hi Brady, I don't think you need to stress about having diapers shipped to your condo. The companies that do ship (after you order from them online or phone) send them in just plain old boxes. Their business address shows and the name of the company may be there but there is no indication of what's inside. That said, in this Covid age, though, I have heard that sometimes a company may print "medical supplies" on the outside (or at least that's in The States) but still nothing to indicate what it actually is. So it probably won't be worth the effort to have them shipped to your cousin's place either. Then HER neighbors will begin to wonder what's in the box :D:D:D:D! And you can tell her I said that! 👼 Also if you think your cousin may say something, even just to be funny, you can remind her that "maybe someday you'll be in the very same situation!" It can happen, you know!:)
Also you can check out the Tena men's pull-ups with the vertical stripes. For me, I think they are kind of gaudy, but that's just my own opinion. You may love 'em, however! Do try to get a sample and see what you think! That's the best way to know for sure.