Diaper chafing

Archives1

Staff member
So here lately I've had diaper chafing and I've been using diaper rash cream to help it what are you all do

Only thing about plastic baked diapers is the noise they make I need diapers because pull ups don't hold my urine enough

I've been wearing the mega Max from North Shore it's got a plastic shell on it I'm waiting on a sample for the seni diaper did any of you tried that brand yet

When I get chafing it’s usually from a cloth backed diaper or one that is moving around too much. I’ve been using the tranquility slimline with a booster or the molicare super slips(cloth backed) and these work well as long as I change every 3-4 hours. The molicare are cut different in the leg areas so it doesn’t cut into my thighs and is very absorbent.

I love molicare but something in the pulp gives me diaper rash bad they can't use those and I do not like the Tranquility they don't work for me as I leak out the side and may I say I don't have very sensitive skin as I can touch poison ivy poison oak and sumac and not have any issues

I used to leak out the sides too but I use a booster and that has solved that for me. I’ve heard others say that about molicares too but they seem to work for me for now. The mega max is a great diaper but I do t like the landing zone, it makes the diaper too stiff and after wearing for a while is hot and uncomfortable. The Seni’s are decent but tend to move around allot on me and then cause chafing. I recently bought the attends premier and was really surprised how soft the outer cloth covering is but that only leads to needing to be re-adjusted and lots of sag after it’s wet. I also can not wear these at night as they do not stay in place at all!!

Plastic backed Diapers really are not that noisy not like they used to be all I wear are plastic-backed diapers and noise is not really an issue and I highly agree on pull-ups not holding enough and I have chafing issues with cloth like covered diapers and plastic-backed contains odors better

Ianj said:
Only thing about plastic baked diapers is the noise they make I need diapers because pull ups don't hold my urine enough

I prefer plastic backed diapers was so unhappy when tena changed to cloth backed but about a year ago tena brought out there active fit range and was so happy they were plastic and have used them every night since

I'm with you nappy man I prefer the plastic of the cloth is it holds in the odor a lot better I'm thinking maybe it's a heat down here in Georgia What's causing it cloth diapers they just sweat too much I don't like that

I wish those tenas were more available here in the US nappyman, I used to buy those along with the molicares that had a plastic cover but cloth wings to help with breathing for the hot summers!!