Diaper chafing

Hi guys,

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. This last weekend has been too hot 🥵
It would great if the plastic backed briefs could also breathe and not leak. Wishful thinking I guess. I found the large pads that Northshore sells to be helpful and cooler when it gets too hot out. Rashes are no fun

of course, the heat has a lot to do with it I myself prefer plastic-backed diapers but when you think about what are you really doing when you think about it you're basically wrapping yourself in a plastic bag with the heat and sweat it can cause skin issues that is where you want to you powder and rash cream maybe evan going without a diaper if you can get away with sit or lay on chux pads and let yor diaper area breathe

Diaperedtman1988 said:
I'm with you nappy man I prefer the plastic of the cloth is it holds in the odor a lot better I'm thinking maybe it's a heat down here in Georgia What's causing it cloth diapers they just sweat too much I don't like that

Are you sure it's Diaper chafe rash, not, say, fungus like jock-itch? It you can find it, try the smallest tube of Miconazole Nitrate and see what happens. Warm & wet is a terribly inviting climate. We used to use a zinc-based ointment for babies and rashes, darned if i remember the name. If you can find it, try Columbia Antiseptic Powder, another one we used for babies - better than plain Talc. Some Vets carry it. (Hey! Just be glad babies don't need a Farrier for horseshoes - too expensive.)

I've got to figure it out I live down here in Georgia I'm from Colorado I've been using Destin which which is a Wonder

I use Calmoseptine ointment with each change and I'm in southern California and gets hot so I know a thing or two about getting them and preventing them.
It's easy to confuse diaper rash with yeast infections.
Remember, change as needed (don't wait), shower twice a day, shave everything down there and clean yourself thoroughly with each change and you can greatly reduce your rashes!