Diaper brand Question

Archives1

Staff member
So after the discussion of another post, they were talking about the brand Crinklez. I use rearz inspire overnight ones and they work well just expensive.

Has anyone tried the Crinklz overnight with no leaks? I don’t have daytime IC usually unless I’m. Wry stressed and in a lot of pain. So I just usually wear overnight due to hardcore bed wetting. I think I void probably twice in the night at least.

ThBks!

Better Dry is basically the same diaper, just no prints. I use them as my go-to night diaper and rarely have leaks. I would expect the same from Crinclz.

Agreed, better dry is white Crinkles. I use betterdry at night and they are very effective for me. When BD is unavailable I will get the Crinkles. The cartoons on them don't bother me but some people hate them. Only my wife and I see them so who cares....

They are great for capacity and they don't wick out the waistband quite like Megamax or others for me.

@spastkchild @wetdad awesome. Thanks guys! It’s nice to get 15 diapers per pack instead of 10. It adds up!

Any other diaper brands good?

The capacity's great. I found they'd rub against my inner things a lot though and cause issues so I switched to different brands. Rearz are good as well and do plain white ones. I'd say fit's as important as absorbency so it's trial and error - try and get samples before ordering too many.

I like rears and tykables. The best way to purchase is to max out how much you buy. 3 cases from rear get a good discount. 80 diapers from tykables gets a better price. Both offer free freihht passed certain $$$ amount.

Originally, I used depends and attends, which were top quality back in the days. I now use an overnight pull-on cloth diapers with plastic pants. I only need one diaper at night now. Initial cost is high, but overall, much cheaper in the long run