Delete my account

Archives1

Staff member
Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I would like to delete my account and sent a message to the administrators a few days ago but heard nothing back. If someone knows how I could do it I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

Just go on the page that's you can see '' view this topic ''and just go on the bottom of the page and click on UNSUBSCRIBE FROM ALL ,sorry to see you go,is their anything that we could help you with ? Take care

I also cant find the delete option (altho i dont wanna delete so long as i still have the issue that brought me here) There really should be a way to delete accounts, not just disable them or stop email. Speaking as an IT engineer this seems like functionality that really should be here.
Particularly with the volume of data breaches and such these days account higene is critical.

Brendan can you please tell me why you came on to me sent me so many emails per day saying you wanted to meet me and then you sent me a picture of your penis with your pants down then you tell me there's emily on here who's this and that and not up for fun brenda this is not a dating site it's a incontinence site forum I won't be coming to Ireland or to live with you back over in new York why instead of telling me that you got a son back home in new York why don't you be a better father and get seeing your son

Listen people, THIS ISN'T A DATING SITE,please don't spoil it for us,it's not funny and please have more respect for us who are trying to help one another and ourselves

First im sorry this happened and its disgusting. Second, Im not expert in this stuff but you may want to talk to your local law enforcement agency about this. We shouldn't let that crap go. Too many good and decent men and women on here to let that stand.